Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1297

Thread: AOC

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    AOC.....
    Student Loan......

So..... Am I to understand that she actually went to school? ....and then payed for it?

I'm not going for it.
    Now if she was trying to get her money back, that I would make more sense.
    She has an economics degree from Boston University. But it's a BA, not a BS, so no real math/statistics. it's basically economics-lite.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Let those of us who havent done personal business on the boss' time cast the first stone.

On an unrelated note:

Boss makes a dollar,
    I make a dime.
    That's why I poop
    on company time.

And if you take a 15 minute dump every day at work, you get back the equivalent of a week and a half off every year!
    I’m normally wholeheartedly on board with this, when the boss is a private entity and we have the occasional chance to “stick it to the man.”

However, in this case, I’M THE BOSS. She’s an elected representative in my government and she’s supposed to do governmenty things while she’s there. Look at that - a freshman Congress critter already using the position for personal business and not focused on the task at hand - color me surprised.

On in the other hand, if she gets her loans paid off (and really, she’s *****ing about $20k? Not hard to pay that down when you make $6,730.77 every two weeks,) maybe she’ll move into the private sector faster and rid us of her incompetence.

Purple mostly implied.
    VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jsx1043 View Post
    I’m normally wholeheartedly on board with this, when the boss is a private entity and we have the occasional chance to “stick it to the man.”

However, in this case, I’M THE BOSS. She’s an elected representative in my government and she’s supposed to do governmenty things while she’s there. Look at that - a freshman Congress critter already using the position for personal business and not focused on the task at hand - color me surprised.

On in the other hand, if she gets her loans paid off (and really, she’s *****ing about $20k? Not hard to pay that down when you make $6,730.77 every two weeks,) maybe she’ll move into the private sector faster and rid us of her incompetence.

Purple mostly implied.
    Well of course we all stretch it out on occasion but I can personally say I went 110% towards getting the work done no matter what it took. Up to and including using my personal shop/equipment and sometimes off the clock to manufacture bits pieces and parts that we could not get for any number of reasons sometimes time being a factor. So any fudging I did was as well deserved to me as anything I guess. Not everyone can do this of course but seriously, this mindless moron (is she really this stupid...???) is looking for the freebees at every turn. She is brash with no knowledge of the subjects she is bashing. She lies when it benefits her and her crew so yes, screw her. Twice.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well of course we all stretch it out on occasion but I can personally say I went 110% towards getting the work done no matter what it took. Up to and including using my personal shop/equipment and sometimes off the clock to manufacture bits pieces and parts that we could not get for any number of reasons sometimes time being a factor. So any fudging I did was as well deserved to me as anything I guess. Not everyone can do this of course but seriously, this mindless moron (is she really this stupid...???) is looking for the freebees at every turn. She is brash with no knowledge of the subjects she is bashing. She lies when it benefits her and her crew so yes, screw her. Twice.

THIS ^^^ I have always personally conducted myself and taught subordinates that playtime never starts until the work is done
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Personally I ONLY want AOC working on personal stuff while at work. The less actual work she does in Congress the better it is for all of America.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Personally I ONLY want AOC working on personal stuff while at work. The less actual work she does in Congress the better it is for all of America.
    OK now this is a winner right here.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Is this the chickens finally coming home to roost for the leftists? Are they finally getting a taste of their own twisted medicine?

First the reporter cancelling a racist gets cancelled himself for the same, now this?

Loving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

I once thought it was a bad idea to say you’re against these tactics and then engage in them. But it has become apparent that being destroyed by the same tactics they’re using is probably the only way they’ll relearn the principle of mutually assured destruction, often restated as the golden rule. If you go around doxxing people, you’ll eventually get doxxed yourself. So, you eventually figure it out, often the hard way, and mutually agree not to dox each other because that just makes life suck for everyone including you. Eventually, that evolves to the next step, “treat others like you want to be treated”.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    I once thought it was a bad idea to say you’re against these tactics and then engage in them. But it has become apparent that being destroyed by the same tactics they’re using is probably the only way they’ll relearn the principle of mutually assured destruction, often restated as the golden rule. If you go around doxxing people, you’ll eventually get doxxed yourself. So, you eventually figure it out, often the hard way, and mutually agree not to dox each other because that just makes life suck for everyone including you. Eventually, that evolves to the next step, “treat others like you want to be treated”.
    Also the past is the past can't change it but you can learn from it.

“Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller