Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: AOC

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Yes, I got that from her solution to financing her Green New Deal, simply print more money.
    A degree from Boston U. must not be what it once was. Of course it's more than I have, but still ... Green New Deal?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Dane View Post
    SP is dumb as a box of rocks. AOC is dumber though, to be sure.

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate." --a Tweet by Sarah Palin, which she quickly removed after being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," July 18, 2010

"[Barack and Michelle Obama] have power in their words. They could refudiate what it is that this group is saying." –Sarah Palin, on the NAACP charge of racism in the Tea Party movement, The Sean Hannity Show, Fox News, July 14, 2010

"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a follow-up Tweet by Sarah Palin

"What would your response be if I asked you to remove some books from the collection?" --Sarah Palin, inquiring with Wasilla librarian Mary Ellen Emmons about banning books right after taking office in 1996
    Wow. If that's the metric du jour, where does "covfefe" measure up?

I'm not sure its fair to single out a handful of malapropisms from someone who literally spends hundreds of hours in extemporaneous public speaking.

Full disclosure, I don't think SP was either as dumb has her critics say, nor as smart as her supporters say. To her credit, she was probably middle-of-the-road American on that spectrum. I would've liked to see what she could do with the Veepency.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Hey!

No disrespecting my PALIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmpsteve View Post
    A degree from Boston U. must not be what it once was. Of course it's more than I have, but still ... Green New Deal?

You haven't read up on the Green New Deal? It's quite the adventure down the rabbit hole.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jbombelli View Post

Occasional Cortex

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    You haven't read up on the Green New Deal? It's quite the adventure down the rabbit hole.
    One should definitely Google the AOC Green New Deal. Find an article with the actual text of her "plan." Although some of the analysis is funny, her ideas speak for themselves.

User Info Menu

Scary sidenote of the day: the outline of the original New Deal was probably laughable on its face when it was first floated.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Dane View Post
    SP is dumb as a box of rocks. AOC is dumber though, to be sure.

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate." --a Tweet by Sarah Palin, which she quickly removed after being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," July 18, 2010

"[Barack and Michelle Obama] have power in their words. They could refudiate what it is that this group is saying." –Sarah Palin, on the NAACP charge of racism in the Tea Party movement, The Sean Hannity Show, Fox News, July 14, 2010

"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a follow-up Tweet by Sarah Palin

"What would your response be if I asked you to remove some books from the collection?" --Sarah Palin, inquiring with Wasilla librarian Mary Ellen Emmons about banning books right after taking office in 1996
    You have never had a typo?

Ill give you one on the mistake, but I have made a mistake too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Scary sidenote of the day: the outline of the original New Deal was probably laughable on its face when it was first floated.
    ?

So, the final New Deal was good for America?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    So, the final New Deal was good for America?
    That's why this new Green New Deal is scary.

Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast