Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 51 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: AOC

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EPeter213 View Post
    I don't agree with AOC, but this clip does not even approach journalism. All it is, is the reporter's loaded questions being shouted at a rather stunned looking AOC, who made no response whatsoever and walked on past.

How is this even worthy of any type of discussion?
    Everything that reporter asked are fair questions.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

I don't agree with AOC, but this clip does not even approach journalism. All it is, is the reporter's loaded questions being shouted at a rather stunned looking AOC, who made no response whatsoever and walked on past.

Because as a supporter and defender of both Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, the case can be made that she is 'in collusion' with a 'Hamas Caucus', and it certainly is well within the 'standards' of what currently passes for journalism

Quote Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
    "Why, this is hell, nor am I out of it"
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Maybe it was a delusional Jim Acosta thinking he was talking at Trump.

User Info Menu

Plenty of harassment of Republicans out in public these days. What's good for the elephant is good for the donkey.

My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    Plenty of harassment of Republicans out in public these days. What's good for the elephant is good for the donkey.

Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Couldn't agree more. Incase people have not noticed, the moderate Democrat does not exist in the house and if they do they are afraid to speak against the new hardline Marxist liberal. The hardline Marxist IS the new Democrat liberal.

User Info Menu

I would be careful of lauding Ms. Loomer too much. She seems to have what may be considered an interesting past.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TangoFoxtrot View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Incase people have not noticed, the moderate Democrat does not exist in the house and if they do they are afraid to speak against the new hardline Marxist liberal. The hardline Marxist IS the new Democrat liberal.

That's my take on things. I've never had any use for Democrats, mostly because of their stance on gun control. But there was a time when a Democrat was not necessarily a frothing far-leftist. Looking at the standard bearers of the party today, I see nothing but filthy ****ing budding communists and "social justice" fascists. The Democrat party of today would spit at JFK.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OakRiver View Post
    I would be careful of lauding Ms. Loomer too much. She seems to have what may be considered an interesting past.
    I don't really know anything about her, and going by this video, I figure she probably is a bit of a loon.
    Not lauding her, just enjoy seeing She Guevera get a taste of her own medicine.

Shooter

User Info Menu

That's my take on things. I've never had any use for Democrats, mostly because of their stance on gun control. But there was a time when a Democrat was not necessarily a frothing far-leftist. Looking at the standard bearers of the party today, I see nothing but filthy ****ing budding communists and "social justice" fascists. The Democrat party of today would spit at JFK.
    Absolutely right!! JFK at least loathed communism. There are many that believe his anti-communist stance is what got him killed... by members in his own party. Dont know if it's true but would not in any way shape or form be suprised if it were.

Page 51 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast