• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Collusion isn't a crime. We should probably wait until Mueller has finished his investigation, as he doesn't seem to be sharing his information with Congress. There were some pretty interesting statements made by his team just the other day.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We may not even hear anything directly from Muller.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Collusion isn't a crime. We should probably wait until Mueller has finished his investigation, as he doesn't seem to be sharing his information with Congress. There were some pretty interesting statements made by his team just the other day.

2 years and millions spent.....wait.....seriously...???

If they had anything the hammer would fall.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    2 years and millions spent.....wait.....seriously...???

If they had anything the hammer would fall.

That all depends on how far the web is flung, and considering all the people going to prison or have been charged with a crime, it would appear that there are quite a few unsavory characters DIRECTLY associated with this White House.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    That all depends on how far the web is flung, and considering all the people going to prison or have been charged with a crime, it would appear that there are quite a few unsavory characters DIRECTLY associated with this White House.

Bulls**t.....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Bulls**t.....

If there's something non-factual with the post I quoted, please point it out. Because as it appears, concerning the statements I made, you have an issue with:
    -the claim that people are gong to prison
    -the claim that people have been charged with a crime
    -the claim that there are unsavory characters directly associated with the White House

Unless your "BS" comment was an exasperation due to frustration, I am open to being corrected, if you have information that contradicts what I have posted.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Seriously KUT.......Lets do this with both party's. It is a target rich environment. Can you even imagine. They are all covered with slime.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seriously KUT.......Lets do this with both party's. It is a target rich environment. Can you even imagine. They are all covered with slime.

I'm not disputing that at all. The thing is, we all know this, and most politicians don't even try to say otherwise. This current administration ran on the platform, or NOT being like the others. Obviously they are.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not disputing that at all. The thing is, we all know this, and most politicians don't even try to say otherwise. This current administration ran on the platform, or NOT being like the others. Obviously they are.

"I will run a totally transparent administration"..................Who said that. And his crew was some of the worst. It really is a plus to have the MSM as a willing partner.

But I digress. This is all such a Bravo Sierra shame based on this fact alone and an obvious power play.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

trump-will-be-impeached-any-day-now-says-increasingly-nervous-20244272.png

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Was that the mandate that started this roundy round?

“To flush out all the unsavory characters”?

None of that sideshow had anything to do with a BS made up crime of “collusion” simply to harass and attempt to delegitimze a duly elected POTUS that they hated?

That’s the BS part.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    The left is not done once Mueller closes the book. NY is waiting patiently to file suits against Trump and his family. The left also wants his tax returns....they want to "create" enough garbage, factual or not, to damage his character. They truly believe they can ruin him......they are on a mission; at any cost.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Those for whom there is probable cause of criminal conduct have been (or will be) charged.

It is illegal to act as an agent of a foreign government, and to violate campaign finance laws. I'm not surprised that Trump avoided doing those things. But, those in his circle appear to have crossed those lines (and others).

That's the way the system works.

Mueller's investigation appears to have been successful at several levels:
    - It found evidence of criminal activity and is working with those prosecuting that activity.
    - It appears to have vindicated Trump and the Trump family that there were no direct ties to Russian activities.
    - Although the Russians likely did work to influence the election, it was done as a state sponsored effort in disruption rather than an orchestrated effort to get a certain candidate elected. To that extent, we know better what to guard against in future elections.

(Just as with Bill Clinton, the original reason for the investigation doesn't really matter.)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I still think this whole thing was because the Democrats got all “wee-weed up” (to coin a phrase from B. Obama) that Trump won the election.

Top Bottom