• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

“Americans wake up! Men and women altogether. You have much to do while you live under our greatest enemy, enough of your sleeping! Go on drivebys, and spill all of their blood, or rent a big truck and drive all over them. Veterans, Patriots, Memorial, etc day … Kill them.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...grets-joining-isis-and-wants-return-home?maga

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Her story should be a lesson to other young adults who may be tempted to travel down the same path. Bad life choices can lead to some very, very bad results.

If she were to somehow return to the US, I suppose her family could see her during visiting hours of the "club fed".

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Poor hateful girl found out the truth, that females in America have power, females in the middle east are sex toys at best, walking suicide bombers at worst. In this case she was colorblind, and found out that the grass was not greener on the other side, that was blood in the sand.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Kind of torn on this one. Part of me says that she made her bed, leave her to lay in it now. Another part says that she's an American citizen and we shouldn't let our people rot, bring her back to stand trial and let her live her life in prison.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Kind of torn on this one. Part of me says that she made her bed, leave her to lay in it now. Another part says that she's an American citizen and we shouldn't let our people rot, bring her back to stand trial and let her live her life in prison.

Man I have no doubts on this one. You left. You fought against us or for our enemy. You are traitorous POS.

We have to draw a line somewhere. This would be a good place.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    America is supposed to be a land of second chances. A system you can "work." Go on a chick-talk TV show - or maybe a somber journalistic one - and chatter about how you were brain-washed by a toxically masculine culture.

See, that's what you lose when you elect somebody like Trump.

Last edited:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    She tried, there weren't any chic talk shows over there, no one over there would pay to listen to her say what they have known for longer.

Oh, you mean from here? Only if she learns how to tap out jail house code...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I know what you mean. I'm torn on this too. Part of me thinks she should be beheaded, but then are we any better than ISIS? Then the rational part of me takes over and I think she should be put in front of a firing squad. :)

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I have no problems with her being put in front of a firing squad, or spending the rest of her life in prison. I think it should be OUR firing squad or prison though. Leaving a US citizen to rot overseas, no matter how bad they are, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I have no problems with her being put in front of a firing squad, or spending the rest of her life in prison. I think it should be OUR firing squad or prison though. Leaving a US citizen to rot overseas, no matter how bad they are, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I agree with this. She is one of our own, even if she is the ugly dumbass red headed step child. She should be brought to trial here. But if she never made it back stateside, I wouldn't shed a tear.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I agree with this. She is one of our own, even if she is the ugly dumbass red headed step child. She should be brought to trial here. But if she never made it back stateside, I wouldn't shed a tear.
    She has admitted to joining ISIS, to attack U.S. interests. That's not in dispute. A trial should be a 5 minute formality, then off to the firing squad. The only question remaining is, does the courthouse have a sufficiently safe backstop for a firing squad.

Top Bottom