Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Indianapolis Redline. Beginning of a Cluster F%&*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ATOMonkey View Post
    Perhaps they fell asleep.

Regardless, I agree that putting buildings in the middle of the road is a bad idea.

Li ion batteries in the winter and sweltering summer is also a dumb idea.

This whole thing will end up just like Blue Indy in another 5 years or so.
    Speaking of Blue Indy, since theyíre ****canning all those cars, are they giving back the parking places, or have they figured out yet another way to **** business?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Speaking of Blue Indy, since theyíre ****canning all those cars, are they giving back the parking places, or have they figured out yet another way to **** business?
    Not only should they give back the parking spaces, but if any tax money was used to subsidize that failed venture, then the citizens should get a refund on their taxes.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Not only should they give back the parking spaces, but if any tax money was used to subsidize that failed venture, then the citizens should get a refund on their taxes.
    Government never gets any money back from a failed joint venture and yeah, we sunk $6M into that futureworld idea.

Blue Indy must eventually turn profitable for the city to recoup the $6 million it invested to help launch the car-sharing service. The controversial deal came at the end of former Republican Mayor Greg Ballardís administration, and spurred a lawsuit from the Marion County auditor, a Democrat, that was eventually dismissed.

User Info Menu

The people who were supposed to make money on those deals have and will. It's how leadership works.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Indygo continues to lose money, continues to increase budget and continues to ignore it's legal obligation to raise a 10% match.

It has spent $170M so far. It estimated ridership at 11,000/day in order to get funding. It had 8,200/day when it was FREE. It finished the year averaging 4,000/day.
    $170M/4,000 riders= $42,000/rider. I've always said we should just buy every rider a car, a $42,000 nice car.

They received $55M from Marion Co tax so they were supposed to raise $5.5M matching funds. They raised $65,000.
    Complete failure hasn't deterred the leadership, they increased the budget for next year to $117M.

Absurd incompetence doesn't come close to describing what's happening.
    Purposeful fraud does. Designed to be too big to fail.

https://fox59.com/news/indygo-red-li...irst-birthday/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KMaC View Post
    Indygo continues to lose money, continues to increase budget and continues to ignore it's legal obligation to raise a 10% match.

It has spent $170M so far. It estimated ridership at 11,000/day in order to get funding. It had 8,200/day when it was FREE. It finished the year averaging 4,000/day.
    $170M/4,000 riders= $42,000/rider. I've always said we should just buy every rider a car, a $42,000 nice car.

They received $55M from Marion Co tax so they were supposed to raise $5.5M matching funds. They raised $65,000.
    Complete failure hasn't deterred the leadership, they increased the budget for next year to $117M.

Absurd incompetence doesn't come close to describing what's happening.
    Purposeful fraud does. Designed to be too big to fail.

https://fox59.com/news/indygo-red-li...irst-birthday/
    man, what a sh*t show! People who voted for this should be paying for this crap, not me.

how the hell can they justify an INCREASE in spending when they are obviously falling short on every metric? Stupid democrat logic, letís throw more money at it, that should work.
    You canít fix stupid

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lilboog82 View Post
    man, what a sh*t show! People who voted for this should be paying for this crap, not me.

how the hell can they justify an INCREASE in spending when they are obviously falling short on every metric? Stupid democrat logic, letís throw more money at it, that should work.
    Palms are still being filled with silver my friend.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    The people who were supposed to make money on those deals have and will. It's how leadership works.
    https://youtu.be/rStL7niR7gs

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8