• ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Read a similar article earlier tonight.

Couldn't help but notice the extra 870 barrels, loose stock, and things that resemble silencers yet none of his guns look to be fitted/have proper muzzle devises to support silencers just laying around to make what he had that more threatening looking

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Read a similar article earlier tonight.

Couldn't help but notice the extra 870 barrels, loose stock, and things that resemble silencers yet none of his guns look to be fitted/have proper muzzle devises to support silencers just laying around to make what he had that more threatening looking

Those suppressors are obviously for the revolvers. :rolleyes:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Who needs to write a physical list for prominent Dems? Spend an hour on Fox, CNN and MSNBC. You will have the images and names memorized.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Sounds like he was a bit conspiracy minded with his silly lists...but this does also sound a bit like prosecution based on thought crime (though, as with every person a felony can be found; there will be 20 charges and only 2 may stick but he will go away anyway). Also, interesting the use of search history...like this post; once it's on the internet it can be seen.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I always wonder when I read news stories like that if there's any truth to it at all, or if they're just framing someone... :dunno:

I find myself wondering the same , all too often . I know it is way too early to get the " Facts" , but I still reserve my right to keep my Tin Foil Hat handy .
    I would think a Lt. in the Coast Guard and Ex- Marine would have more intelligence to be a little more secretive in his proposed actions and thoughts ?
    Sounds like he set himself up to be caught ? ................
    Surprised there wasn`t a " MAGA " hat mixed in with the gun photo .

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Kinda freaked me out because I have some of those same guns in my own small collection! ("Oh, I recognize that one... oh, and that one. Wait. Those other ones, too.")

In terms of the suppressor, I have an AR flash hider on a bolt gun so it can take a suppressor. The muzzle device on the barrel of his bolt gun looked to me like the same idea.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Who needs to write a physical list for prominent Dems?

Sounds like he was a bit conspiracy minded with his silly lists...

Hey Slacker, he made a list so he wouldn't overlook anyone. Also helped him determine how much ammo to buy.

0b6d66af74b86177d873ca9d66684c49.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think this guy had a break with reality with statements like “I wanna kill everybody in the world”.
    In the article I read he was using his WORK computer WTF if anyone has use a .mil computer the IT guys sit in a room trying to find people doing dumb crap. I know a guy who got a letter of reprimand for making church flyers on his work computer and printing them out, he had to reimburse the gov for the ink!
    I can’t believe someone is sitting at a .mil computer and typing up a spreadsheet “hit list” or doing dumb web search’s?
    Being a Officer he had at least a “secret” clearance his SF86 was completed in 2016. I cannot believe this guy was this dumb Coast Guard dudes seem to have a baseline level of intelligence kinda like the Air Force/Space Force guys. Note: that does not imply they have common sense!
    This dude was on the drug Tramadol that may have had a effect on the level of crazy?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I was all ready to say something like: "hit list...was it titled 'people to kill" or something? Who knows what the list was for?"

Then I saw this:

In January 2019, Hasson searched for phrases including "do senators have ss [secret service] protection," "are supreme court justices protected" and "best place in dc to see congress people,"...

Welp...

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Hey Slacker, he made a list so he wouldn't overlook anyone. Also helped him determine how much ammo to buy.

0b6d66af74b86177d873ca9d66684c49.jpg

Right; or in the order that's on your list...because some people use this thing called memory and don't care about lists...especially other peoples lists...;)

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    In terms of the suppressor, I have an AR flash hider on a bolt gun so it can take a suppressor. The muzzle device on the barrel of his bolt gun looked to me like the same idea.

At first I didn't really question the A2s and the silencers cause Griffin (and I think someone else) makes a can that can attach to an A2, but you can usually see the arms on the locking mechanism, from the bad pic, I couldn't see those.

But.....bad pic, no detail so they might just look like A2s and in reality be a taper lock system.

I'm curious

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Kinda freaked me out because I have some of those same guns in my own small collection! ("Oh, I recognize that one... oh, and that one. Wait. Those other ones, too.")

Uhhh; do you perchance have a list, too? :tinfoil:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I find myself wondering the same , all too often . I know it is way too early to get the " Facts" , but I still reserve my right to keep my Tin Foil Hat handy .
    I would think a Lt. in the Coast Guard and Ex- Marine would have more intelligence to be a little more secretive in his proposed actions and thoughts ?
    Sounds like he set himself up to be caught ? ................
    Surprised there wasn`t a " MAGA " hat mixed in with the gun photo .

Lolz. Ab.so.lute.ly.

Was Smollett on the list? Maybe they got the timing wrong on the story dump

But seriously, it brings to mind that serial killers come in two broad categories - organized and disorganized. It makes me wonder if the same distinction applies to mass murderers/potential mass murderers - because the guy who shot Scalise and the other Republican ball players certainly would fit the disorganized profile and this guy sounds like he would make a good example of organized

Top Bottom