• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vic Z

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2019
    Tacoma
    I personally don't see how we are such a liberal state. Maybe just the circle I run in and the places I go, but I mostly see a bunch of hunting, fishing, shooting conservatives.
    Seattle and Olympia are pretty liberal though
    The policies of this state often baffle me

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So the metropolitan areas have basically overthrown the rural areas of the state not unlike IL.

What I find ironic that the threats the Sheriffs are receiving involved shooting them?

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    So the metropolitan areas have basically overthrown the rural areas of the state not unlike IL.

What I find ironic that the threats the Sheriffs are receiving involved shooting them?

Which has also been happening to the whole country which is why attempts to nullify the electoral college MUST be defeated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I personally don't see how we are such a liberal state. Maybe just the circle I run in and the places I go, but I mostly see a bunch of hunting, fishing, shooting conservatives.
    Seattle and Olympia are pretty liberal though
    The policies of this state often baffle me

It's kinda the same way with Oregon. Greater Portland pretty much controls politics in the state. The rural counties have to abide by the whims of the few urban counties. That's something Bernie Sanders was right about back when he had a saner viewpoint on guns. People in rural areas have a much different worldview than people in heavily urban areas. Heavily populated metros like to pass laws that, if they made any sense at all, only make sense in the cities. But when they have more votes in state legislatures, they like to impose those laws on rural people.

Just like we have an electoral college system to help protect rural states from urban state domination, not withstanding the current system's ineffectiveness in accomplishing that, be nice if representation in state legislatures gave a little extra veto power to counties, so they're not subjected to the bull****.

Top Bottom