• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This what happens when you give govt too much power over everything. Its ****ty, yes. But dont blame the cops, blame lawmakers and citizens who allow them to pass dumb laws

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Cops doing their job = BAD!
    Cops not doing their job = BAD!

I can't keep up.
    So we only like cops when they do something we personally agree with regardless if legal or not. :dunno:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Oh, hey, another crappy contextless Facebook video designed to get people pissed off over nothing.

I guess people just don't expect the police to respond to calls or enforce the law when it doesn't agree with their personal preferences. :dunno:

Nobody got arrested, cited, taken to jail, or inconvenienced for longer than five minutes. Come on.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Somebody hates competition. My money is on a nurse or admin reporting him. (likely the latter) Cant have him taking something that will requre the nurses to hand out fewer pills that are charged out to his insurance company at a rate of 1,000x retail now can we?

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    This what happens when you give govt too much power over everything. Its ****ty, yes. But dont blame the cops, blame lawmakers and citizens who allow them to pass dumb laws
    They dont have to do something they know is wrong. "I was just following orders" is what got millions of Jews and others killed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Medical? Maybe.

The last thing we need is another intoxicant/distraction of drivers & pedestrians, people running power equipment, etc.

I won't break off of the police for doing their jobs, or the nurses/doctors.
    If you didn't spend 12+ years in a medical education to understand drug interactions, then I won't give much weight to any opinion...

Last edited:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Somebody hates competition. My money is on a nurse or admin reporting him. (likely the latter) Cant have him taking something that will requre the nurses to hand out fewer pills that are charged out to his insurance company at a rate of 1,000x retail now can we?

I don’t believe a career nurse In a hospital makes his or her decisions based on the money big pharm makes off of prescriptions.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I dont smoke marijuana so I have no dogs in this fight and yes I am conservative... infact I'm so far right that I'm just barely to the left of anarchy but I have seen absolutely no evidence that marijuana is worse for you than alcohol and in fact there is a preponderance of data showing alcohol is extremely destructive and costly to society. Like anything, you follow the money and someone gets great benefit from it being illegal.. logic 101.. everything is cause and effect... EVERYTHING has causality.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    In all seriousness, I actually am unsure of the legality of such a search. We cannot tell from the clip if this was hospital staff initiated or something else. At the end of the day you have to ask yourself, "Just how important is this s**t?"

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We are told that policing is a limited resource. One has to question the prioritization of those limited resources when this happens.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I know two people in nearly 60 years that pot helped through medical problems.
    One was cancer, one was PTSD.
    Pot is showing promise for PTSD in research, but this is fully adult brains and not children.

Research on the effects of children using pot isn't good, and it's looking even worse now that a lot of restrictions have been lifted.
    It's looking like pot retards the ability to connect actions with consequences that normally develop between 22-24, for up to 10 years,
    Heavy teen use those connections may never be made.

I know a bunch it helped to keep unemployed, under employed, sucked thousands out of yearly family budgets, etc.

I can't even guess how many auto accidents it's contributed to or out right caused.

I won't tell people what to take/use, but I won't employ/associate with anyone with drug/alcohol issues. Period.
    You simply can't trust anyone addicted to anything stronger than caffeine...

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    We are told that policing is a limited resource. One has to question the prioritization of those limited resources when this happens.

"Hey this dude is blazing up illegal narcotics in his hospital room" doesn't warrant a response? Do you expect the dispatcher to hang up on that call?

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I would definitely agree that if police have limited resources that I really think lesser things like marijuana should be towards the bottom of the list especially when there is phentinol, crack, heroin, meth, murder, rape, theft flowing in just about every city. Seem like precious resources would be better spent on attacking those issues.. again I dont smoke marijuana or drink or use any drugs so I really have no dogs In that fight but logic would seem to dictate to dedicate resources to the worst of the problems.

Top Bottom