• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I've seen some on the news about bodies in Mexico, and it's more than likely the work of the drug cartels.

What I find interesting is that Mexico has DNA identified at least 71 bodies in southern & central Mexico as middle eastern decent.
    That has got ZERO air time in this country, and little air time in Mexico.
    The cartels have been claiming they fight terrorism, but who can believe a drug cartel?

I can see the cartels not wanting terrorists in the US through Mexico since that would bring predator drone strikes pretty quickly!
    When you have a 60 billion a year customer (DEA figures) it's just bad business to screw that up.

I do wish people would realize that 60 billion a year was used for killing people just so they can party...
    Just because we don't have mass graves on this side of the border doesn't mean drugs don't kill a crap load of Americans.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    So what I think I'm hearing, is that once we legalize drugs...we lose this valuable "terrorist-killing service" the cartels are currently operating under prohibition?

Wow, sounds like a lose-lose to me...

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    What I'm saying is, there are middle eastern folks in Mexico found in mass graves.
    What I'm saying is, they *Might* be terrorists, like the cartels say, but I can't believe cartel propaganda.
    What I'm saying is, a barrier *Might Not* be an entirely a far right propaganda talking point.
    What I'm saying is, every middle eastern terrorist entered the country LEGALLY... So far...
    What I'm saying is, they might well have been undocumented immigrants and not terrorists, just got robbed & murdered.
    What I'm saying is, the Mexican government might be correct and they are opium smugglers that got ripped off and murdered by the cartels.

Since I'm not an omnipotent being, I don't have all the answers, just bits of info.
    I'm not a far right conspiracy type, so it's just information right now until some of these people are identified one way or the other.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Not much seems to have changed in Mexico culture wise in recorded history. Much like Africa they are esentially primitive cultures with a technological overlay (allowing more widespread and efficient killing). In the book A British Soldier in the American Army during the Mexican war he talks about the roads to Mexico City being lined with the graves of those trying to sell some product there being killed by the banditos. The murderers of the culture of Maichismo. Central and South America are some of the most violent cultures on the planet.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    During my working days in Mexico I can say towns like Juarez and TJ are pretty rough.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Any links for this assertion? I spend a fair amount of time in non-MSM news sites, and haven't seen anything related to that.

Telemundo/Comcast.
    I mentioned it because other than 'Mass Graves', which they've been finding here and there pretty regular for 20+ years, I've seen exactly zero about it on US or international news.
    Not that the US news covers Mexico (or Canada) unless some celibutard screws up there, but you would think something like this would have made the English version on CNBC being a partner of Telemundo/Comcast.

I can vaguely remember a mass grave, 11 or 12 I think, as far back as the mid 80s, and only then because they thought they found an American in it.
    Dead Americans got the attention of active duty military back then... Pre-Gulf War focus was different.

It's actually been pretty regular since then, but the US doesn't pay attention to stuff like that.
    The same news article also said they found a couple hundred Chinese folks also, probably human trafficking victims.
    They have tens of thousands of victims samples backlogged, so who knows what they will find.

You would think the far right would have jumped all over it as some kind of 'Proof' (even though it's not 'Proof') of terrorists in Mexico.
    (Sarcastic: I guess none of them speak Spanish or read English subtitles.)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom