• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

“I hope the FBI runs the name of every witness who is wearing a t-shirt that says ‘We Will Not Comply,’ Leonard said in one Facebook message. “They’re a bunch of terrorists in the making.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...heat-for-calls-to-to-dox-gun-rights-activists

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Capture.jpg

“I hope the FBI runs the name of every witness who is wearing a t-shirt that says ‘We Will Not Comply,’ Leonard said in one Facebook message. “They’re a bunch of terrorists in the making.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...heat-for-calls-to-to-dox-gun-rights-activists
    The dumbo**** party is the communist party now. Communism has become the new center in their party. Over 100,000,000 of Americans pretty well armed.. dont think the left will have much of a shot it they want civil war 2.0

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    To think....they probably shot a dozen pictures of him and that's the least "crazy eyes" one they could come up with.
    Didn't you hear - the AOC crazy eyes is en vogue.

That doesn't seem like the most effective way to portray gun-owners as law-abiding and rational people simply concerned about freedom and self-defense.
    Too true.

wearing a t-shirt that says ‘We Will Not Comply' ... that's not exactly portraying law-abiding either. Personally, I'm in favor of keeping non-compliance on the down low. I get the sentiment, but it's not the message I want to send. I prefer simply to win.

And "Fake News" on the headline: calling for multiple FBI investigations is not "doxxing".

As for his "request"... he can pound sand.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And "Fake News" on the headline: calling for multiple FBI investigations is not "doxxing".

Maybe read the whole article?

In another message, Leonard posted a photo of a protestor along with the comment: “Time to dox some homegrown terrorists.”

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Maybe read the whole article?

In another message, Leonard posted a photo of a protestor along with the comment: “Time to dox some homegrown terrorists.”

How about a link to those request?

Sound like this guy should be looking for a new job.

Fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...wearing a t-shirt that says ‘We Will Not Comply' ... that's not exactly portraying law-abiding either. Personally, I'm in favor of keeping non-compliance on the down low. I get the sentiment, but it's not the message I want to send. I prefer simply to win....

Haven't you heard? T-shirts, hats and morale patches have been recognized as an adequate substitute for actually doing something. Makes sense, it's easier, lower risk and chances are you'll never have to live up to the slogans.*

*see also, III%er

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Haven't you heard? T-shirts, hats and morale patches have been recognized as an adequate substitute for actually doing something. Makes sense, it's easier, lower risk and chances are you'll never have to live up to the slogans.*

*see also, III%er

Hmmm . . . is that why some of them become so enraged by MAGA hats? Their paradigm in which making a statement is equivalent to action is being projected onto their perceived enemies!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Hmmm . . . is that why some of them become so enraged by MAGA hats? Their paradigm in which making a statement is equivalent to action is being projected onto their perceived enemies!

The "apparel as action" psychosis knows no policial bounds.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    So with statements like this coming from the haters on the left, I have to ask, WHOM are the real terrorists ?
    They are showing their true anti-American, pro communist selves more and more every day. Just weeks ago that douche bag rep from California suggests using nuclear weapons against Americans that dont give up their guns.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I read this earlier. I prefer "2A advocate" to "2A activist". With that said...

The definition of terrorism in Air Force Instruction 10-245, Antiterrorism is: TerrorismThe calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

I have to ask, what is the purpose of such a statement from an official of a State-level political party? That sounds a lot closer to the definition of terrorism than exercising one's 1st Amendment rights in support of another Constitutional Right.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I read this earlier. I prefer "2A advocate" to "2A activist". With that said...

The definition of terrorism in Air Force Instruction 10-245, Antiterrorism is: TerrorismThe calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

I have to ask, what is the purpose of such a statement from an official of a State-level political party? That sounds a lot closer to the definition of terrorism than exercising one's 1st Amendment rights in support of another Constitutional Right.

I couldn't agree more.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So if one is hostile to the 2A how can one take an oath to uphold The Constitution and faithfully keep it?

Top Bottom