Kamala Harris Upset Pence Won't Meet Women Alone...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You cannot make this up, a woman who used sex, with an old man, as a young woman to advance her career is critical of the VP for not being alone with women. Pence has advanced many female careers all without the slightest hint he obtained sex in exchange.

I have often pondered the thought that it seems so many Dem females have been mistreated by their fellow Dems, often wondered what exactly Bill did for or to Hill, if the reason so many Dem females seem bitter, is the mistreatment they have suffered as they rose through the "enlightened, anything goes" Dem party.

In no implying Repubs are without sin, but I can't imagine Susan Brooks slept her way to Congress...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44731/kamala-harris-rips-pence-impeding-womens-hank-berrien

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    You cannot make this up, a woman who used sex, with an old man, as a young woman to advance her career is critical of the VP for not being alone with women. Pence has advanced many female careers all without the slightest hint he obtained sex in exchange.

I have often pondered the thought that it seems so many Dem females have been mistreated by their fellow Dems, often wondered what exactly Bill did for or to Hill, if the reason so many Dem females seem bitter, is the mistreatment they have suffered as they rose through the "enlightened, anything goes" Dem party.

In no implying Repubs are without sin, but I can't imagine Susan Brooks slept her way to Congress...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44731/kamala-harris-rips-pence-impeding-womens-hank-berrien

Ever hear of Brett Kavanaugh and what the Democrats tried to do to him you stupid *****?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Yeah i agree Kut. She wont go anywhere.
    Beto is the one that worries me down the road. I dont think anyone can beat trump. But in the future Beto has the apeal for the suckers

I think Biden can beat Trump. Not saying he will, but if anyone from the Dem side can do it it's him.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Beto is the one that worries me down the road. I dont think anyone can beat trump. But in the future Beto has the apeal for the suckers

Beto had a rough first day of the campaign. He's learning what a razor's edge it is trying to please the multiple interests of the left.
    It started well, speaking at several small Iowa towns and using a joke line that his wife raised their kids, "sometimes with my help". That line got a laugh from the rural Iowa townfolk. But Twitter universe took offense that he was insensitive to the plight of the single parent. He has issued an apology.
    Someone found a story he posted when he was a 15 year old member of a hacker group. The story was about kids being run over by a car. He has apologized for having been in a dark place at 15. Interesting that no one took offense that he was a hacker.
    Its gonna be a long 18 months to keep from offending every snow flake.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood

See the article about Beto daydreaming of running over 2 kids as a teenager?

Wonder if they didn’t leak the story themselves early so it will have a chance to blow over.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Beto had a rough first day of the campaign. He's learning what a razor's edge it is trying to please the multiple interests of the left.
    It started well, speaking at several small Iowa towns and using a joke line that his wife raised their kids, "sometimes with my help". That line got a laugh from the rural Iowa townfolk. But Twitter universe took offense that he was insensitive to the plight of the single parent. He has issued an apology.
    Someone found a story he posted when he was a 15 year old member of a hacker group. The story was about kids being run over by a car. He has apologized for having been in a dark place at 15. Interesting that no one took offense that he was a hacker.
    Its gonna be a long 18 months to keep from offending every snow flake.

The media that supported and protected Beto during the Senate campaign is no longer interested in protecting him. He's done.

Top Bottom