Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1115

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jludo View Post
    Doesn't indiana have one of the least gerrymandered maps?
    I really don't know. I do know when I was looking to buy a house in 1994, I checked fire departments, flood plains, tornado history (I worked for Emergency Management then) but didn't think to check the voting maps.
    "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Robert A. Heinlein

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk2001 View Post
    I really don't know. I do know when I was looking to buy a house in 1994, I checked fire departments, flood plains, tornado history (I worked for Emergency Management then) but didn't think to check the voting maps.
    Voting maps should've been first on the list.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    No disagreement here. I would point out that the Steele dossier and a few other bits from Russia via Fusion GPS paid for by the Clinton campaign and/or the DNC didnt do Trump any favors. It seems that the Ruskies were angling for chaos rather than one candidate or the other. If their goal is to destabilize us through undermining public confidence in our entire system of government, they have succeeded brilliantly.
    Yep. Someone posted an article on INGO some time ago which showed that Russians are playing both ends against each other. If we’re going to talk about meddling which favors the right, they’re favoring the left too.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Voting maps should've been first on the list.
    Not in 1994. Politics was the furthest thing from my mind then.
    "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Robert A. Heinlein

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Yep. Someone posted an article on INGO some time ago which showed that Russians are playing both ends against each other. If we’re going to talk about meddling which favors the right, they’re favoring the left too.
    They're favoring the divisiveness and they're doing a pretty knock up job at it too.

User Info Menu

Another recent development was the other day, CNN posted a bunch of quotes of Trump expressing his enjoyment with Wikileaks. I didn't realize that schadenfreude was illegal.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jludo View Post
    They're favoring the divisiveness and they're doing a pretty knock up job at it too.
    Very true. That said, I can't help but notice that the things told on Hillary were the truth where most of the dirt on Trump has proven to have been, well, more imaginative in nature.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

Master

User Info Menu

Another recent development was the other day, CNN posted a bunch of quotes of Trump expressing his enjoyment with Wikileaks. I didn't realize that schadenfreude was illegal.
    CNN has been selling shadenfreude for the last 2.5+ years in their coverage of Trump.
    Which office does Carter Page go to to get his reputation back?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    CNN has been selling shadenfreude for the last 2.5+ years in their coverage of Trump.
    So, it's ok when they do it but not when he does it. Color me shocked.

User Info Menu

Very true. That said, I can't help but notice that the things told on Hillary were the truth where most of the dirt on Trump has proven to have been, well, more imaginative in nature.
    What dirt on Trump? The Russian meddling felt more opportunistic than targeted, whoever they could stir up they stirred up. The big disconnect was in coverage. All the ****ty things trump did were front and center week after week. Which ironically seemed to embolden his supporters and numb everyone else. Where Clinton's misdeeds were intentionally glossed over.

I think Clinton is a more chilling, ruthless, evil Character than Trump, but I don't think that's mutually exclusive with Trump being genuinely ****ty person. For people to become die hard uncompromising partisans is what the Russian trolls wanted, not a particular political outcome.

Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast