Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1115
  1. #1031
    INGO Clown printcraft's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Yeah you bunch of dumb rubes.
    Every meme I don’t like is a Russian bot.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

  2. #1032
    KG1
    KG1 is offline
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Every meme I don’t like is a Russian bot.
    You must be “bot savvy”

  3. #1033
    INGO Clown printcraft's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    You must be “bot savvy”

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

  4. #1034
    Grandmaster IndyDave1776's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Did you write that wrong? The Russian would have benefited from a Clinton victory? How so? The current administration, IMO, is far more favorable to the Putin Regime than if Clinton had of been elected. Listening to our president, you'd think the Russians aren't a threat. He has stated that he doesn't believe the Russians meddled on several occasions, and even joked to Putin about not messing in future elections. He tried to get the RNC to stop it's plan supporting arming the Ukrainians. The Russians have harassed out military in the air and in the high seas. The president hasn't ONCE criticized Putin directly. He's dragged his feet on implementing congressional approved sanctions, and removed sanctions on certain individuals (for what?). The most critical people, of Russia, in the Trump administration have been repeatedly shown the door or pushed aside.
    You statement doesn't seem to jive, with what we know, and because the president has presented many of his views publicly, I reject the notion that this is some sort pf 4D Chess that the American citizenry understands.
    And I have no idea where the "Democrats have long been more than willing to collude with foreign powers" comes from, as it appears to exclude Republicans from the notion.
    Trump has not given the Russians anything of value in exchange for money. Hillary has.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

  5. #1035
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    Trump has not given the Russians anything of value in exchange for money. Hillary has.
    Where does think rank?
    https://fortune.com/2019/01/28/trump...ripaska-putin/

    There are things that go well beyond cash being exchanged.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  6. #1036
    Grandmaster BugI02's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Did you write that wrong? The Russian would have benefited from a Clinton victory? How so? The current administration, IMO, is far more favorable to the Putin Regime than if Clinton had of been elected. Listening to our president, you'd think the Russians aren't a threat. He has stated that he doesn't believe the Russians meddled on several occasions, and even joked to Putin about not messing in future elections. He tried to get the RNC to stop it's plan supporting arming the Ukrainians. The Russians have harassed out military in the air and in the high seas. The president hasn't ONCE criticized Putin directly. He's dragged his feet on implementing congressional approved sanctions, and removed sanctions on certain individuals (for what?). The most critical people, of Russia, in the Trump administration have been repeatedly shown the door or pushed aside.
    You statement doesn't seem to jive, with what we know, and because the president has presented many of his views publicly, I reject the notion that this is some sort pf 4D Chess that the American citizenry understands.
    And I have no idea where the "Democrats have long been more than willing to collude with foreign powers" comes from, as it appears to exclude Republicans from the notion.

    But no less a light than The Enlightened One, the world's most perfect president, told us Russia wasn't a threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    ​"When you were asked, what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said 'Russia.' Not Al-Qaeda; you said Russia," Obama charged. "And, the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because, the Cold War's been over for 20 years."


    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

  7. #1037
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    But no less a light than The Enlightened One, the world's most perfect president, told us Russia wasn't a threat

    And he was wrong.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  8. #1038
    Grandmaster BugI02's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Can't have it both ways, that Russia isn't a threat when Obama wants to 'have more flexibility' or The Hag wants to sell them 20% of our uranium, but when Trump tries to find the correct setting on the new cold war dial he's a Russian stooge

    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

  9. #1039
    Expert two70's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jludo View Post
    Most russian meddling occurred after the election? How do you figure that? They still have maga and black lives matter Twitter troll accounts spamming memes but the email hacking and dumps were prior to the election. The meddling is always ongoing but I'm not sure what 'bulk' happened after the election.

    Also this is the first I'm hearing that Russia wanted Hilary to win.
    The bulk of the Russian meddling that was cited in the Mueller Report. Read the report and check the dates of noted activity.

  10. #1040
    Expert two70's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Did you write that wrong? The Russian would have benefited from a Clinton victory? How so? The current administration, IMO, is far more favorable to the Putin Regime than if Clinton had of been elected. Listening to our president, you'd think the Russians aren't a threat. He has stated that he doesn't believe the Russians meddled on several occasions, and even joked to Putin about not messing in future elections. He tried to get the RNC to stop it's plan supporting arming the Ukrainians. The Russians have harassed out military in the air and in the high seas. The president hasn't ONCE criticized Putin directly. He's dragged his feet on implementing congressional approved sanctions, and removed sanctions on certain individuals (for what?). The most critical people, of Russia, in the Trump administration have been repeatedly shown the door or pushed aside.
    You statement doesn't seem to jive, with what we know, and because the president has presented many of his views publicly, I reject the notion that this is some sort pf 4D Chess that the American citizenry understands.
    And I have no idea where the "Democrats have long been more than willing to collude with foreign powers" comes from, as it appears to exclude Republicans from the notion.
    LOL, Russia not only has a history of monetary payments... I mean donations to the Clintons, they also had plenty of dirt with which to apply leverage on Hillary in particular thanks to her home brew server and incredibly lax cyber security just begging to be hacked. Oh, so Teddy Kennedy was a Republican when he contacted Russian officials imploring them to help defeat Reagan? And Hillary was apparently an unknown Republican too when she commissioned the Steele Dossier?


Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge