• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    He's trying to play ball with the big guys and like all the others, has a playbook that is non-essential; creating bogus opportunities.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He is being propped up by the gay community, the Trump Pence haters and a mix of nut jobs and wackos. It seems to matter not that he is a terrible politician.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    South Bend mayor Pete Buttigieg (pronounced 'boot-edge-edge') need to stop feuding with VP Pence; and he needs to actually LEARN what the holy scriptures say about being 'gay'.

Check the last sentence in this article.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-escalates/ar-BBVM2iz?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U452DHP
    But...but...His creator made him that way. It was'nt his choice to be gay. Personally I don't care about the gay thing. After all the slick presentation he's just as nutty as the rest of them because he believes in the same radical left policies that they do.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    South Bend mayor Pete Buttigieg (pronounced 'boot-edge-edge') need to stop feuding with VP Pence; and he needs to actually LEARN what the holy scriptures say about being 'gay'.

Check the last sentence in this article.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-escalates/ar-BBVM2iz?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U452DHP

Yeah, he's not hearing anything in scripture at 'church' critical of his relationship with his 'husband' because he's likely a unitarian universalist or some other pretend congregation

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There’s not a progressive or liberal out there who has ever said: “You see what’s going on in South Bend? We’ve got to take that national.” Then they found out he’s gay. I’ll agree that it’s not a reason to disqualify someone from office if the left will admit that this is the only thing that sets him apart from a few dozen other mayors of mid-sized rust belt cities that have seen better days.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I can assure you that our Creator didn't make him gay, any more than the Creator made him a bloomin' political idiot.

I believe it is his ​ choice (being an idiot).

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Yeah, he's not hearing anything in scripture at 'church' critical of his relationship with his 'husband' because he's likely a unitarian universalist or some other pretend congregation

Or Episcopalian. Or maybe a more liberal branch of Friends (Quakers), or ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America), or... the first three are free, you'll have to research the rest yourself

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    I live close to So. B. and now hate his "smart streets". He took 8 lanes of one way traffic and turned it into 4 lanes of two way with a turn lane. This was done to slow down traffic in downtown so people would spend more time there. Also, the downtown area gets it's lion share of tax money. Other districts could use the money too.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I can assure you that our Creator didn't make him gay, any more than the Creator made him a bloomin' political idiot.

I believe it is his ​ choice (being an idiot).

God didn't make him gay any more than he made Trump arrogant or someone else lustful or another person a murderer.

As a Christian the assertion that God would make someone do something He has said is sin is not just offensive, it's unreasonable.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    The evidence has presented itself as such; no one knows anything about him except he is a gay man married to a gay man. What else is known?

I wonder? First Lady? Call him "Mr. President"? Madam President? Will HE spend most of his time in the oral office? Oval Orifice? So many questions......free bath house memberships for everyone! Clinton smoked cigars.....?

Top Bottom