• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Well, the DNC and Hillary started this witch hunt under false pretences along with the blessings of BHO and it cost the American tax payers $35,000,000.00 plus, not including what it cost many of the innocent victims to defend themselves against false charges. So the Dems, all of them need to repay the American people big time.
    What say the hive?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, the DNC and Hillary started this witch hunt under false pretences along with the blessings of BHO and it cost the American tax payers $35,000,000.00 plus, not including what it cost many of the innocent victims to defend themselves against false charges. So the Dems, all of them need to repay the American people big time.
    What say the hive?

There's so, so many boondoggles that the DNC has made us pay for... I've lost hope of being reimbursed, but I have receipts! ...maybe I can take the Meuller Report and use it as a Menards Rebate.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    What say the hive?

Whats a “hive ?”

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Seriously simmer........... A federal restitution law suit is not out of the question.

We the People vs BHO, the Clintons, Schumer, Loretta Lynch, Waters, etc, etc, etc............

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I say several people, for fraud and attempting to subvert an election, need to spend the remainder of their lives in prison.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    As much as I would love to see the gang wearing orange jump suits, Hillary and King Barack appear to be above the law, and I doubt many are willing to risk their lives to bring them to justice.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Seriously simmer........... A federal restitution law suit is not out of the question.

We the People vs BHO, the Clintons, Schumer, Loretta Lynch, Waters, etc, etc, etc............

If the city of Chicago can sue Smollett for leading them on a wild goose chase, it seems quite reasonable to hold the Democrats that instigated this wild goose chase accountable, criminally, monetarily or both.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Barr may take a look at this whole deal.. Trump could/should pardon everyone convicted in connection with this hoax, starting with Flynn. He should do it in one fell swoop as an FU to the liberals.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    There's so, so many boondoggles that the DNC has made us pay for... I've lost hope of being reimbursed, but I have receipts! ...maybe I can take the Meuller Report and use it as a Menards Rebate.

$35M will build a mighty fine wall...
    Just saying.

So a Menard's Rebate of 11% of $35M would give us a nice start :):

So, that being said, I think the best observation in the thread so far is that we, the voters, have the best opportunity to fix this in 2020. If the House D's continue with their jackalopery, more of us bitter clingers in the flyover states will continue to actually go to the polls.

That is part of how we got Trump (well, it isn't just that simple, but an incredibly unlikable D candidate caused enough of the D's to stay home, along with a lack of campaigning in our "insignificant" states, etc.).

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    "False Charges"?
    They are pleading GUILTY!

"Witch Hunt"?
    You mean like Hillary using a private email server that was never cracked while the office state department server was cracked 191 times?

And GWB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Libby, etc. all using RNC private email servers during their entire tenure in office, then when investigations started destroying those servers with over 10 million emails?

Or the Benghazi, Libya deaths, two of which were stupidity, burning documents in a SEALED ROOM and gassing themselves to death.
    The other two in an act of war.
    Idiots blame Hillary for an act of war! These people blame Muslims for cloudy days, but Hillary just plain didn't have anything to do with the Benghazi deaths other than catching the blame...
    I listed to the ENTIRE testimony to Congress, and exactly ZERO of the conspiracy crap is true.

Trump IS "Draining The Swamp", it's just NOT what he expected or the Trumpanzees wanted.

And STILL trying to blame Hillary two years down the road? Really?
    The only time Trump opens his mouth is to change feet!

I'm hoping there are a crap ton of sealed indictments waiting for people when they aren't in office anymore!
    I'm hoping there are indictments waiting for half of congress, and the big money A-holes that keep them there.

For the slower people in the bunch,
    "Right Wing", "Left Wing", SAME BUZZARD!
    Everyone is slopping out of the same bucket!

The problem isn't 'We The People", it's career politicians bought & paid for with an average of 34 years in Congress, increasing their personal wealth by a MINIMUM of $1.5 million every year (that's YEAR, not term).
    Congress was never intended to be 'Lifetime Employment' or a licence to steal!

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I say several people, for fraud and attempting to subvert an election, need to spend the remainder of their lives in prison.

I agree they needs to be trials! With prison time according to the law...

Start with James Comey for violating the Hatch Act for his stunt with the Clinton emails again just shy of the 2016 elections.
    Notice Muller kept quiet during midterms as NOT to violate the Hatch Act?

How about we go after the 'No Bid' Halliburton contract, GWB, Cheney for the missing $12 Billion?

How about chiefs of staff for the nearly trillion dollars missing in military budgets over the past 17 years?

How about the war crimes/torture/murder of the GWB/Obama administrations?

How about all the illegal 'Black' money being poured into elections?

How about we take Trump to task for NOT ordering the NSA/cyber taskforce to harden computer networks since we KNOW FOR A FACT that China has cracked & infected every power grid, water utility, and government database, and yet he does nothing...

How about we go after Russians for the 33,000 a week trolls from just ONE Russian troll mill influencing the elections?
    Russians cracking & deleting voters in Chicago, Atlanta, Columbus, and that's just what was released to the public.
    No movement from Trump or congress, throw them all in the Justice system to answer under oath!

You are still foaming at the mouth over Hillary & Obama, looking BACKWARDS, while the threats are still active IN FRONT OF YOU!
    These do nothing pinheads are STILL in office, that's the clear & present danger!

Get off the conspiracy and flat Earth web sites and pay attention!
    Stop sleeping, sit up, eyes forward, pay attention OR, stop complaining about what you missed while sleeping on guard duty!

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Whos money would the Dummyrats pay with? OURS

No, the REPUBLICAN HOUSE paid for the special prosecutor with taxpayer dollars.

Or did you forget it was an entirely republican controlled house & Senate that ordered, and picked the special prosecutor?
    Are the republicans who you are calling 'Dummyrats'?

I shouldn't have to tell you this, but adults don't call people stupid/insulting names.
    A child would do the same back to you, and you wouldn't like it anymore than they did, but arguing with a 5th grader, or insulting like a 5th grader is pointless...

Last edited:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    We can fix one of those problems in 2020

No sarcasm, we CAN fix a BUNCH of problems in 2020.
    No Incumbents! Flush the toilet!

Don't vote for Incumbents in the primaries, don't vote for Incumbents in the elections.
    Keep flushing the toilet until the floaters go down.

BUT...
    That takes courage to face the future, and most people just plain lack the courage, or don't give a crap...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom