• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Does make you wonder if Norte Dame was the beginning.

Notre Dame wasn't even the first in France. I think at least 10 or more churches had been targeted in France in the weeks or months leading up to Notre Dame. There's no doubt that the Sri Lankan attacks were not construction "accidents" or "electrical shorts" though.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I read about the others this year that haven't got the press but it's scary to think about if and when it will happen here.
    I know a guy got arrested at St Pat's with 2 jugs of gas and something like 8 lighters recently. He said he was using the church as a short cut as his car was put of gas but when checked his car wasn't out of gas.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Doesn't make sense.... Who would attack Christians on Easter? Let us not speculate.

Hard to say, since I don't see much mention of potential suspects in many of the news reports. I heard some rumblings that one of the bombers yelled "This is MAGA country!" before setting off his device. As of now, all I can determine is that some people did something.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It’s gotta be the Scientologists ?

We could interrogate some of them...

emeter.jpg

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Fox News and ​NBC are now saying there were a total of 8 explosions/attacks and seven people have been arrested in Colombo.

U.S State Department says "Several Americans are among the dead."

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The Today Show admitted that it is an Islamist group that supports ISIS, but the reporter seemed a bit mystified because it has been such a peaceful group up until now.

I note my PCUSA pastor was still only outraged by the white supremacist killing Muslims in New Zealand yesterday on Easter Sunday. He apparently is okay with fellow Christians being massacred in Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Philippines....

Top Bottom