• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Fox News is reporting that Joe Biden's highly anticipated presidential bid has been postponed.
    It was expected to be rolled out on Wednesday, but aides have said it has been "pushed back".

Either old uncle Joe has more problems ready to come out of the closet, or he's re-evaluating his chances.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fox News is reporting that Joe Biden's highly anticipated presidential bid has been postponed.
    It was expected to be rolled out on Wednesday, but aides have said it has been "pushed back".

Either old uncle Joe has more problems ready to come out of the closet, or he's re-evaluating his chances.

Money on tap. This endeavor requires huge money.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    So you guys thinks the delays are only about money?
    With his name recognition and popularity among the lunatic left, I would have guessed he'd already have the funding lined up.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think it's just more about the timing than funding. Or hell, I dunno. Maybe he took the people who said no one should vote for white men seriously.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So you guys thinks the delays are only about money?
    With his name recognition and popularity among the lunatic left, I would have guessed he'd already have the funding lined up.

I think it's just more about the timing than funding. Or hell, I dunno. Maybe he took the people who said no one should vote for white men seriously.

Somebody mentioned somewhere else about another candidate and when to announce.

There was something about the rules of funding before vs after the announcement. I wonder if he didnt get enough upfront that would be subject to different rules. According to the reporter, you can do all kinds of cool stuff with the money before you announce, but once you pull the trigger, the rules tighten up and you are much more restricted. I assume he wants to get more big donors to contribute before they are prevented from limiting their donations.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I assume he wants to get more big donors to contribute before they are prevented from limiting their donations.

He's waiting for that big promotional t-shirt delivery from printcraft:

k2D0f5o.jpg

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Delay makes a lot of sense. Let all the minions rush to every available microphone and camera and make fools of themselves. Sit on the sidelines while the rest of the Dems dig themselves into a deeper hole pursuing impeachment. Once that circus is done and all the others have made fools of themselves come in as the white knight to save the party and become the mature candidate to lead the country. It does seem that Biden's pending announcements and subsequent delays seem to be timed and deferred around Mueller report and reactions.

There was something about the rules of funding before vs after the announcement.

Building up a War Chest to pay for silence from the many women whose Chest he has accidentally brushed up against?

Actually I hate this as much as the Kavanagh circus. If Biden groped you or made you feel uncomfortable two decades ago you should have said something then or turned around and slapped him in the face. Coming out now is pathetic. The only difference is there is proof of what Biden did rather than some made up story.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Ask what force would be powerful enough to silence his buddy former president Obama from supporting him through these "creepy Joe" allegations and you will find the answer to this.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Somebody mentioned somewhere else about another candidate and when to announce.

There was something about the rules of funding before vs after the announcement. I wonder if he didnt get enough upfront that would be subject to different rules. According to the reporter, you can do all kinds of cool stuff with the money before you announce, but once you pull the trigger, the rules tighten up and you are much more restricted. I assume he wants to get more big donors to contribute before they are prevented from limiting their donations.

Wasn't this basically the case with Hillary's announcement for 2016? If I recall, she withheld her official entry into the race for an incredibly long time. And it turned out that some large donations to the Clintons' various nonprofit entities made during that period would have otherwise come under scrutiny as potential campaign donations, if she'd announced sooner.

Top Bottom