• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    This woman living in Wisconsin just plead guilty to providing aid to ISIS-related wanna' be terrorists here in the U.S. She sat in front of her computer and fed info on how to make IED's and other explosives, and even poison...... to ISIS-related people here in the U.S.

Per the article, she could receive up to twenty years in prison.

It is my opinion that we, the American people have been sitting on the sidelines long enough, while we watch this poorly executed justice system fail us, over and over again. This woman, judging by her name and appearance, obviously came here from her home country of Syria or Lebanon or Pakistan or wherever. She has seven children, which leads me to believe that, since she came here (seeking asylum or whatever).... she has likely collected welfare. Wisconsin is known to be the easiest state in which to qualify for welfare benefits. Many people coming here from the middle-east know this.

Call me redneck, sadistic, far-right conservative or whatever. To hell with 20 years of continuing to feed this b****. I say KILL HER NOW. We'll most likely have to feed her kids for the next decade anyway, if she gets 20 years in prison. It's time we sent these ISIS friendly A-holes living in the U.S. a clear and undeniable message. Just kill her...........

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-mother-7-pleads-guilty-isis-terror-charges

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Yep, when its established they came her to kill us, I don't care what their status is. Fight fire with fire. They need to know that our justice will be swift and sure.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    And dump her seven welfare leaches back in Palestinian territory. I don't want my tax money feeding them regardless of her fate.
    I have never understood taking in anyone that is going to live off the taxpayer. When the boy moved home after college, it was with the understanding he was getting a job and moving out was coming soon thereafter. If I don’t want him freeloading why would I want others to do so.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This woman living in Wisconsin just plead guilty to providing aid to ISIS-related wanna' be terrorists here in the U.S. She sat in front of her computer and fed info on how to make IED's and other explosives, and even poison...... to ISIS-related people here in the U.S.

Per the article, she could receive up to twenty years in prison.

It is my opinion that we, the American people have been sitting on the sidelines long enough, while we watch this poorly executed justice system fail us, over and over again. This woman, judging by her name and appearance, obviously came here from her home country of Syria or Lebanon or Pakistan or wherever. She has seven children, which leads me to believe that, since she came here (seeking asylum or whatever).... she has likely collected welfare. Wisconsin is known to be the easiest state in which to qualify for welfare benefits. Many people coming here from the middle-east know this.

Call me redneck, sadistic, far-right conservative or whatever. To hell with 20 years of continuing to feed this b****. I say KILL HER NOW. We'll most likely have to feed her kids for the next decade anyway, if she gets 20 years in prison. It's time we sent these ISIS friendly A-holes living in the U.S. a clear and undeniable message. Just kill her...........

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-mother-7-pleads-guilty-isis-terror-charges
    I can see not wanting to support her. That’s rational. Kill her now? Dude, I know yer pissed. But that didn’t come from rational thinking.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I can see not wanting to support her. That’s rational. Kill her now? Dude, I know yer pissed. But that didn’t come from rational thinking.

Somehow, in the last 17-1/2 years since '911' many of us have gotten soft on terrorism. We promised, as a nation, to never forget. ISIS and their mindless followers are no better than the terrorists who flew planes into our World Trade Center. They all want "death to America"..... including the nation of Iran.

I feel that Congress should immediately pass legislation into law that states "Anyone within the U.S. whom provides aid or material support to the enemy, shall be sentenced to death". Period.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Something more for you to think about....... if she spends twenty years in a Federal prison, that's twenty years that she can spend recruiting felons who may soon be released..... to carry out 'lone wolf' attacks on our institutions and citizens. What's to stop her from doing just that? A death sentence, and only ​a death sentence.

She actively recruited people of the same mindset as hers, to poison U.S. water supplies with ricen. She is a "death to America" terrorist, plain & simple.

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Here's another thing to think about.

Many INGO members with a LTCH (and some others, I'm certain), carry a loaded handgun out in public. Most, do so for one reason only. If some BG out there pulls a gun on us, and it becomes a 'him or me' scenario....we'll shoot to kill.

This terrorist b**** drew down on us. What's the difference???

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    As far as terrorism goes, it could be entirely too interesting this shutting down of Iran's business.
    Looks as though the US may be engaging with the military this evening.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Dear INGO members and Mods..........

Please don't get me wrong. I am in NO WAY suggesting any illegal forms of punishment or retribution. I do not condone 'militia style' executions, or lynch mobs or murder. But we must always remember that we, the American people, are fighting a "war on terrorism". I don't care if the terrorists call themselves Muslim or Christian, or whatever.

The 'enemy' is ISIS, Hezbollah, al Shabob, and any other like-minded groups whose creed is "death to Americans".

This woman was not guilty of, and did not plead guilty to simple criminal endeavors. Her undertakings were, in fact, 'acts of war'. She is the enemy, and colluded with the enemy. And recruited for the enemy. At the very least, if she is a legal U.S. resident..... she committed treason. You are not going to stop her efforts by putting her in a Federal prison. You are not going to rehabilitate ​her in any way.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Death by mole bean, what a way to go.

Just not the same flair as shooting someone with an umbrella gun...

I love molé!!!

Oh, some molé chicken sounds really good now... I suppose I could theoretically eat myself to death is it just keeps coming... :drool:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom