• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    MEMRI has been caught playing translation games before. I'm gonna chill and eat popcorn until someone coughs up an independent translation.

Two years of Arabic in college, graduated 2016, I have zero clue what any of these kids are actually saying. Feels bad man.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The Palestinians IME are the most dedicated anti Israel people in the world they make cartoons about killing Jews.

BTW
    Ark
    I do believe that’s Palestinian Arabic it is closer to Classical Arabic than anything else not that I am a expert or anything.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Geez, what kind of nut-ball school do you send them to?
    IKR
    not one mention of decapitating, suicide bombing.... nothing. Teachers these days... sheesh.

I looked for confirmation that the story was true and found this in a daily wire article on it. That seems to be confirmation...

Imam Mohamad Tawhidi, who tweeted: "We warn the West from what we fled from in the Middle East, but the West doesn’t want to listen. This is your next generation:"
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/46764/watch-kids-philadelphia-muslim-society-we-will-ryan-saavedra

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Wise.

I will note...the land of Arabs is, y'know.....Arabia, not, y'know...

I'll sleep better at night knowing that children in American cities who are being indoctrinated to chop off the heads of their enemies in the name of islam will probably turn out to be model American citizens, since they are only talking about "over there" and not, y'know..."over here."

After all, there has never been any violence on American soil because of something that happened over there. Silly me, what was I thinking?

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    If the translation was in error or intentionally falsified the Muslim American Society, or any Arabic speaking citizen, would have publicly denounced the video as a hoax by now. The silence seems to be confirmation.

Top Bottom