Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Omar of MN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GREEN607 View Post
    You need to learn to read better. I said "I have read at least 14 verses ​that say murder or behead non-believers. NOT 14 verses total. DUH!!!
    Perhaps you need to use commas better. (and apostrophes)
    I HAVE read the Holy Bible in it's entirety. And conversely, I have read 14 verses in the Quran, that explicitly call for murdering and beheading 'non-believers' of Islam. That's just so far...... there may be many more such verses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    I have never read 1 verse in the Koran, other than something someone posted here.
    Perhaps you should.

If for no other reason than to understand their culture, background, upbringing, etc.

Why have I read the Book of Mormon? So when they come a knockin' I can better relate, and hopefully better share the love of Jesus, and point out the folly of their religion.

If I read the Quran, then I can (hopefully) say, "look, here in the Quran is where you are in an endless game of constantly trying to rack up more points with God. You religion is one of works. But, Christ did the work so you don't have to."

User Info Menu

It's their holy book, that they supposedly LIVE BY. Do you know any other religion, group, cult, whatever that kneels down and prays 6 times a day, every day. If you are Muslim..... you ARE expected to know and follow the Quran adamently.
    And Jews are suppose to follow the Torah and Bible. That's certainly not the case with all of them.
    All Christians are expected to know and follow the Bible adamantly - Joel Osteen's followers proves that's not the case.

Wait, what's wrong with kneeling a praying six times a day? You said it like that's a bad thing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    Perhaps you should.

If for no other reason than to understand their culture, background, upbringing, etc.

Why have I read the Book of Mormon? So when they come a knockin' I can better relate, and hopefully better share the love of Jesus, and point out the folly of their religion.

If I read the Quran, then I can (hopefully) say, "look, here in the Quran is where you are in an endless game of constantly trying to rack up more points with God. You religion is one of works. But, Christ did the work so you don't have to."

Then I guess the important question should be, can you proselytize effectively from within condition orange
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    Then I guess the important question should be, can you proselytize effectively from within condition orange

Yeah, I get that... any missionary in the Middle East have my respect ... and I think they're nuts.

So, one good thing about Muslim immigration is that it's much easier to proselytize with home field advantage. I'm just sayin'...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    Wait, what's wrong with kneeling a praying six times a day? You said it like that's a bad thing.
    No. Just no! You READ IT that way.

My point was, they fervently do as the Quran tells them to do. Never said there was anything WRONG about it.
    Teach a kid something wholesome today..... and teach an adult gun safety this week.

User Info Menu

No. Just no! You READ IT that way.

My point was, they fervently do as the Quran tells them to do. Never said there was anything WRONG about it.
    How is it possible that Muslims, radical or otherwise, can fervently do as the Qu'ran tells them to, when (depending on the study you cite) 30-50% of the Islamic world is illiterate? What Qu'ran are they reading if they can't read?
    If you are standing upright, do not worry if your shadow is crooked.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A-NotGay View Post
    How is it possible that Muslims, radical or otherwise, can fervently do as the Qu'ran tells them to, when (depending on the study you cite) 30-50% of the Islamic world is illiterate? What Qu'ran are they reading if they can't read?
    Oh come on man.......The Imams tell them what to do. Makes it so much easier.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A-NotGay View Post
    Maybe there Imam reads it to them, IDK. What I do know ​is, I give up on you people. Ya'll are acting stupid the last couple days.
    Teach a kid something wholesome today..... and teach an adult gun safety this week.

User Info Menu

I do not need to know anything beside the fact that they are wrong.

Their actions tell me everything I need to know.

2+2=4

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast