Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Omar of MN

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

They keep the masses uneducated so they can be easily manipulated. If you cannot read then you can not disprove anything you are told.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo59 View Post
    To me it is a simple process when electing officials: look at who they are and what they stand for and ask yourself "do I want this person to have control over my children and grandchildren?" and then cast my vote...
    Her district was crammed full of Somali Muslims ( alleged refugees ) by Obama....The DNC has over 90 Muslims lined up to run for congress in 2020.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    I do not need to know anything beside the fact that they are wrong.

Their actions tell me everything I need to know.
    I'm sure you're a great witness.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEN607 View Post
    No. Just no! You READ IT that way.

My point was, they fervently do as the Quran tells them to do. Never said there was anything WRONG about it.
    OK.

I wonder how many Muslims in America observe that practice.

Quote Originally Posted by GREEN607 View Post
    Maybe there Imam reads it to them, IDK. What I do know ​is, I give up on you people. Ya'll are acting stupid the last couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Oh come on man.......The Imams tell them what to do. Makes it so much easier.
    They keep the masses uneducated so they can be easily manipulated. If you cannot read then you can not disprove anything you are told.
    True. Therein lies the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    I hope you're not leaning toward the trope that we [allow me the liberty of using that term] are just as guilty as they are, because bad deeds in the past can be attributed to people claiming allegiance to superficially similar ideas and whose decisions and actions we cannot now affect did something considered reprehensible by modern standards.

The 'by modern standards' is the important concept. If you are judging us by modern standards rather than, say, 12th century standards; then you must judge them so as well. Although we had a near 7 century headstart on civilizing our religion, we will not be giving them until 2648 to get their act together - modern standards will not allow it
    Not sure I know what you are asking but will try to answer; on a personal level I would say that I used to be as guilty as they are, but I am now forgiven, and they are not, yet. I probably do not intrinsically understand enough about history to grasp what you are getting at judging someone be modern standards compared to ancient, you may have to break it down Barney style if you want me to understand. Or not, up to you. (no smartalec tone intended here!) When I wrote about the herd mentality I was strictly thinking about her modern locale, and how her constituents could act or project a certain attitude that would be worse than an individual relationship, and how that large people group could be controlled, or perceived.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    I'm sure you're a great witness.

Thanks.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    I have never read 1 verse in the Koran, other than something someone posted here.
    And now you feel dirty. And now you might have to kill everyone in the room.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    Then I guess the important question should be, can you proselytize effectively from within condition orange
    As long as they are quick decision makers it should work out fine.

User Info Menu

I wonder how many Muslims in America observe that practice.
    7-10%

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...inues-to-grow/

https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.c...als-heres-why/
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Oh come on man.......The Imams tell them what to do. Makes it so much easier.
    That's exactly my point. They can't think for themselves. They are manipulated by mullahs turned politicians/warlords. They are not taking the Qu'ran's words, they are listening to a politician's interpretation of them.
    If you are standing upright, do not worry if your shadow is crooked.

User Info Menu

More specific to prayer, this Pew study says only 42% pray all five times* a day. 40% pray less than daily.
    This study shows that the number of people saying religion is very important to them is almost the same for Christians and Muslims ~67%

But ignore all that variability. We're stupid if we don't see them as all doing the same thing and believing the same thing.

* Note, there are five daily prayer times, not six.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast