Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Omar of MN

User Info Menu

It sounds like she's a populist kind of person, which isn't evil per se. While I find the remarks about "final solution" distasteful, I don't know the context. I'm not just going to assume the context is Holocaust without the context. Just like I didn't assume the distasteful words of Carl Benjamin's "I wouldn't even rape you" statement means he's a rapist. People say provocative things that are distasteful, to be provocative, but that doesn't make those things an automatic trigger for cancellation.

Sometimes optics are bad because the people doing the viewing can't see through their own clutter. If the final solution is to stop bad immigration policies, fair enough. That's debatable stuff in the public discourse. If she's talking about literal internment camps, and Holocaust 2.0, then **** her, she adds no value to the conversation.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

You are totally invested in keeping anyone from liking this lady who is a voice against islamofascism.

Why would that be?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post

She broke up two marriages to steal her husbands!
    It's amazing how much you know about some obscure Brit whom I've never heard of until this morning. Or Idunno. Maybe she's very famous and I just don't get out much.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Some believe that you have to read all of the bad about someone to really know them.

I heard a quote from Glen Beck this AM, this is not exact so not really a quote, because I don't remember it exactly.

To have a man that has had 3 wives supposedly with overlap elected President, proves God has a sense of humor.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Two questions:
    1. Did you watch the video I posted, or not?
    2. Was there anything in the video that you found offensive?

I thought it was pretty informative.
    Well, for starters, referring to immigrants as "trafficked people", and proposing the idea that the church is only helping refugees for $. Maybe in her world everything is tied to money, but for others, they have a Higher Calling.

Then there's the self-victimization, "WASP are no longer the supermajority!" Of course, that's to be expected from someone that restricts her children's playmates based on given names.

Then there's the invoking of Holocaust all without a bit of irony.

EDIT:
    Then at the end, "we fight back for America, for our god, and for your land."

Which god is that? Lemme guess: whichever one isn't Allah.
    Last edited by JettaKnight; 05-16-2019 at 13:28.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    It's amazing how much you know about some obscure Brit whom I've never heard of until this morning. Or Idunno. Maybe she's very famous and I just don't get out much.
    Really, never heard of her before (I kinda want to roll back the clock five hours).

But see, there's this thing called the internet, it let's you find a lot of information really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    You are totally invested in keeping anyone from liking this lady who is a voice against islamofascism.

Why would that be?
    Like her all you want - just don't pretend like she doesn't have a dark side or speaks the purest of truth.

User Info Menu

She broke up two marriages to steal her husbands!

Remember, I'm a Trumper. I do me, morality-wise, but I don't expect everyone else to be angels

What else ya' got?
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    Remember, I'm a Trumper. I do me, morality-wise, but I don't expect everyone else to be angels

What else ya' got?
    True, we've entered into full-on moral relativism. Nevertheless, kudos that Trump never claimed to be a, "good, honest husband."

User Info Menu

Really, never heard of her before (I kinda want to roll back the clock five hours).

But see, there's this thing called the internet, it let's you find a lot of information really fast. [And a little bit of that 'information' is sometimes even factual and correct]

Like her all you want - just don't pretend like she doesn't have a dark side or speaks the purest of truth.
    So, like every politician and activist ever. Got it

Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

You sound like Printcraft.

I know you are complementing jamil here but I'm still confused...

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast