Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Omar of MN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A-Hoosier23 View Post
    Okay, these most recent quotes may have been taken slightly out of context. Here is the full quote in context, plus commentary from Reason editor Robby Soave who i think is a pretty reasonable person: https://reason.com/2019/07/25/ilhan-...ear-white-men/

Makes more sense but I'm sure some still won't appreciate it. Still, Fox and other outlets should have shared the full context.

Not quite as outrage worthy as some of the other stuff she's done and said IMO

ETA: The more I think about the way she speaks, I honestly think her main goal is to sow as much division as possible. She basically completely sidesteps the LEGITIMATE question about radical Islam as a problem (which was asked by a devout Muslim, Mehdi Hasan) to bring up radical white supremacy. Not that she's necessarily wrong in this case, but everything she says and does is incredibly decisive to the point where it seems to be planned and purposeful...
    I have heard the argument made that white domestic terrorists (McVeigh, Nichols etc) have killed more Americans than muslim ones (not sure this is still accurate), and I expect this is the point she is trying to make about surveilling the radicalization of white men

That being said, she makes a common mistake of conflating the OKC bombers' anti-government views with white supremacist views (because that's the current narrative thrust); which is ironic given the level of nuance and understanding she demands over the motivations of Islamic terrorists. McVeigh was motivated by anger at FedGov for Waco and Ruby Ridge. We should see that we monitor the violent radicalization of anyone, regardless of their race or religion. Isis supporters do not get a pass just because they haven't killed enough of us yet
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Breaking now

Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband as she heads for SECOND divorce with father of her three children

"The bust-up comes just as critics are demanding answers as to whether she married her own brother in a successful bid to get him into the U.S."

Marksman

User Info Menu

is it true that Isreal will not let Omar visit their country. Too bad.

User Info Menu

Yes, Netanyahu is barring Tlaib and Omar from an event next week.

if you go around telling people not to shop at my store, you donít get to walk trough my door.

I see nothing wrong with Israel banning members of congress that actively want to bring it down.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Yes, Netanyahu is barring Tlaib and Omar from an event next week.

if you go around telling people not to shop at my store, you donít get to walk trough my door.

I see nothing wrong with Israel banning members of congress that actively want to bring it down.
    The Israeli ambassador said that they would be allowed into the nation, then the POTUS chimed in, and they were banned. How incredibly weird is that? A president criticizing another nation for letting a member of congress enter their country.
    I'm honestly not familiar with what the congresswomen said that got them barred, so I can't speak to the wisdom of the decision.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    The Israeli ambassador said that they would be allowed into the nation, then the POTUS chimed in, and they were banned. How incredibly weird is that? A president criticizing another nation for letting a member of congress enter their country.
    I'm honestly not familiar with what the congresswomen said that got them barred, so I can't speak to the wisdom of the decision.
    Both of them support Anti-Israeli organizations. They refer to Israel as Palestine on the agenda the submitted to the authority's for the visit. A steady flow of rhetoric against that nation.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Both of them support Anti-Israeli organizations. They refer to Israel as Palestine on the agenda the submitted to the authority's for the visit. A steady flow of rhetoric against that nation.
    But Trump man bad

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-DuCo View Post
    But Trump man bad
    Orange man do crazy things....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    It seems they didn't think they were going to Israel......

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    ^Pretty much this^. Also both Omar and Talib are big supporters of this so called BDS movement (boycott,divestment and sanctions) against Israel.

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast