Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Omar of MN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    ^Pretty much this^. Also both Omar and Talib are big supporters of this so called BDS movement (boycott,divestment and sanctions) against Israel.
    Would you be surprised that there is a long history of politicians doing exactly that? AND also visited those nations? Off the top of my head, Apartheid South Africa and the Former USSR. Now it was those nation's interests to do such. Israel has no such interest in doing such because the we already spend a mint supporting them. I personally think, that until Israel treats the people who call themselves Palestinians better, their feet should be held to the fire.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Actually a Jewish friend of mine just explained the situation better on Faceplace:
    At first I was surprised Israel was not allowing Omar and Tlaib's trip to Israel. Then I learned more. Their trip was not with U.S. delegates. It was sponsored by MIFTA, a "Palestinian" anti-Israel group that supports the BDS movement. Both congresswomen listed their trip, NOT to Israel, but to "Palestine". They had no intentions of meeting with any Israeli authorities while in Israel.
    In 2017, Israel passed a law refusing entrance to anyone who supported the BDS movement as they are harmful to Israel.
    Dems need to wake up. Israel is a long standing ally to the U.S. and these freshmen congresswomen have an agenda which is very anti-Israel and anti-semitic.
    Now this makes a difference, to me. So with the above in mind, I can't argue with ban.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Actually a Jewish friend of mine just explained the situation better on Faceplace:

Now this makes a difference, to me. So with the above in mind, I can't argue with ban.
    The PM of Israel just tweeted this out.....

For instance: they listed the destination of their trip as Palestine and not Israel, and unlike all Democratic and Republican members of Congress who have visited Israel, they did not request to meet any Israeli officials, either from the government or the opposition.
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

The explanation you received from your Jewish friend was basically my understanding of the situation that I didnít have time to extrapolate in my previous post.

Itís not just about protesting Israelís so called treatment of the Palestinians in so much as they are anti-semitic and anti-Israel in concert with groups which seek to undermine an Israeli state in favor of a Palestinian one.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    ^Pretty much this^. Also both Omar and Talib are big supporters of this so called BDS movement (boycott,divestment and sanctions) against Israel.
    That is on of the main reasons.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Would you also be willing to agree that at least THIS isnít Trumps fault as you insinuated previously?

User Info Menu

Aw, come on!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Would you also be willing to agree that at least THIS isnít Trumps fault as you insinuated previously?
    Nah, I totally think he was the catalyst for the ban. I think both congresswomen would have been allowed in because of not wanting to offend Congress. After the president gave the green light, they knew it was ok to pull the trigger because Trump has the gonads of the GOP members in congress. They knew the Democrats would have complained either way.

User Info Menu

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast