Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Omar of MN

User Info Menu

On the other side of fear lies freedom.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indykid View Post
    AOC got elected, and probably a lot others, because of voter apathy. Republicans in NY didn't like the incumbent, and didn't vote in the primaries to get him out. Then when he did carry his worthless district, republicans stayed home because... they did not like him. AOC won because enough democrats turned out to out-vote the few republicans that did show. She won with I believe the lowest turnout in NY state history.

In the primaries, yeah, voter apathy was thick. But in the general election, the results seem inline: the previous off-year (i.e. no presidential election) had about half of the turnout as this recent election.

She won by a landslide; there just are not many republicans in that district.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Yo...essional_races
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Denny347 View Post
    Probably should have ended after the first three words of the OP.

I find it difficult to believe that any thread here that began with "This Jew b****" would be received well.
    Put the needle on the record

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Probably should have ended after the first three words of the OP.

I find it difficult to believe that any thread here that began with "This Jew b****" would be received well.
    OK. Now for a word from the OP.

She claims to be Muslim, and the other is obvious. The truth is what it is. I'll call a spade a spade, every time.

Even so, it's all relative. For example, if you're a resident of Kansas City, KS..... a person from Kansas City, MO is "trailer trash". People in KC, KS claim KC, MO "stinks".

The people in KC, MO say their town stinks, because Kansas is so flat..... the stench from the hog farms blows right across KC, KS...into Missouri.
    Last edited by GREEN607; 05-06-2019 at 18:50. Reason: add content...
    Teach a kid something wholesome today..... and teach an adult gun safety this week.

User Info Menu

"The enemy of my President, is my enemy."
    Teach a kid something wholesome today..... and teach an adult gun safety this week.

Plinker

User Info Menu

No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen. [U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 3, clause 3]

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory...s_Senators.htm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigShow View Post
    No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen. [U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 3, clause 3]

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory...s_Senators.htm
    I must've missed the word "Muslim" in there.
    Put the needle on the record

User Info Menu

From Wiki: As of 2016 there were 74,000 Somalis living in Minnesota.
    Most live in Omar's District. That's how she got elected as a Representative. I don't think she'd have a snowball's chance in hell of being a Senator from Minnesota which would require more votes and support. Unfortunately all of this redrawing of districts is allowing wackos like AOC, Omar, Tlaib get elected as Representatives of specific districts which like the attention of having some liberal megaphone on the news every day. The only bright side is that being a Representative is probably as far as any of their political careers will go (unless one is selected as VP candidate down the road).

User Info Menu

You need more than votes to run a successful campaign, I'll be curious to see who is bankrolling her, and AOC.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    You need more than votes to run a successful campaign, I'll be curious to see who is bankrolling her, and AOC.

​H.R.C.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast