Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40

Thread: Omar of MN

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    I’d love to see Omar go down.

Wait...

Uh. . . .she has been accused of marrying her brother so. . . . . . . .Ewwwwww!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    If you opposed admitting refugees because of the crimes some of them might do, they we'd never admit any. Which of course, I'm sure is fine with many. I'd be interested to see how many refugees actually commit crimes in comparison to the numbers admitted.
    We can start by not admitting any Floridians into Indiana.

And just for the record, this particular refugee was arrest for something the vast majority of us believe shouldn't even be illegal to begin with.
    We like laws when they arrest people we don't like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

And just for the record, this particular President was impeached for something the vast majority of us believe isn't even illegal to begin with.
    Kutsistancy

2+2=4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    I oppose anyone coming in until we fix our immigration issues.
    I agree. This makes great sense. Stop it all right now so we can work on plugging the illegal invasion.

User Info Menu

Omar was prob the best fundraiser and well-organized member of the Minn legislature prior to her election to the House. She’s in a plus 35 district and isn’t going away soon unless it’s in cuffs. So here’s to cuffs.

User Info Menu

Omar is from the little mogadishu district. Whoever the dumocrap candidate is from that district will win. Thanks to obummer it is full of somalians. The only way to get rid of her is if the dumocraps run somebody else from that district and I don't see that happening.

Crime is increasing there with active somalian gangs and it is a recruiting center for isis. Pretty much a wasteland.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    Omar is from the little mogadishu district. Whoever the dumocrap candidate is from that district will win. Thanks to obummer it is full of somalians. The only way to get rid of her is if the dumocraps run somebody else from that district and I don't see that happening.

Crime is increasing there with active somalian gangs and it is a recruiting center for isis. Pretty much a wasteland.
    So pretty much home? Won’t be long until they’re chewing khat all day and burning tires in the intersections.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

So the FBI doesn’t do stuff and things to Democrats only Republicans or those who do not agree with the left.

Omar is not only a racist that has a deep hatred for Jews and America in general. She is anti capitalist and pro terror yet nobody will confront her Pelosi watered down a letter of Congressional displeasure after she was blatantly anti Semitic.

We kill a Iranian General that was a monster Omar was outraged and confused why we would kill him. This dude was so bad that the Iranians were like “hey were going to shoot some missiles and call it good” the Iranians thought he was a a$$hat as well and were scared of him.
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

Come now. If she did marry her brother, it was only to defeat our immigration laws that, since Trump was elected, the Democrats have decided are genocidal.

​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40