Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Omar of MN

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Too big. How about a package of thick cut?
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    We need a Constitutional amendment that says you cannot place your hand on a Bible or Koran. It must be done on a slab of bacon.
    Why does this remind me of the Gom Jabbar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

The British believed the lies about diversity and coexistence too.
    Now look at what is really happening to them.
    British folks are fleeing their cities at an alarming rate and are finding themselves starngers in their own land.
    Great Britain will be a third world country in the next ten years at best and Sharia law will be the law of the land.

We are subverted at every level of government here in the USA, how long before we are in chains ??

Fearmongering ??? Just look at how our own law enforcement agencies were invaided by leftists in only eight years of our having a community organizer as president.
    Political correctness is a disease, I really hate to see it within these ranks !!!

User Info Menu

I think the case can be made that for the ones who do the most harm, from any side of these issues, swearing before God holds no real meaning and they are easily forsworn. Book or bacon, it won't stop them and it won't make a difference. My personal theory is that there is a subset of humanity that just enjoys and revels in causing pain and killing, and will use any means possible to do so and justify the compromises they had to make after the fact. Their motivations are unimportant. Like a rabid dog, they need to be put down to protect the rest of society
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    You severely weaken your argument by calling her a "Muslim b*****." If she's a "b****," can't you simply leave it at that?
    It's as if you're saying that because she's a Muslim, that has something to do with her being a "B****." If you replaced the "Muslim," with "Christian, Black, White, Hindu, Jewish" or whatever, when speaking about someone else, one would certainly think that you had an issue with the person in whatever group was mentioned.
    This has more to do with the logic than the point you're making. The Muslim part is relevant to the extent that it explains her bias as she habitually makes antisemitic remarks. The ***** part is relevant to the extent that she says it because she's a *****. You don't have to read it that she's a ***** because she's a Muslim, or the other way around. She can be both a Muslim and a ***** at the same time and have either contribute to her motives for making antisemitic remarks.

But more likely, "*****" is just a modifier for the person he's angry with, understandably.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Imma just gonna come out and say it. Not a big bacon fan.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    I think the case can be made that for the ones who do the most harm, from any side of these issues, swearing before God holds no real meaning and they are easily forsworn. Book or bacon, it won't stop them and it won't make a difference. My personal theory is that there is a subset of humanity that just enjoys and revels in causing pain and killing, and will use any means possible to do so and justify the compromises they had to make after the fact. Their motivations are unimportant. Like a rabid dog, they need to be put down to protect the rest of society
    There is a lot of truth to that.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BugI02 again.
    I have spoken.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Imma just gonna come out and say it. Not a big bacon fan.
    How could you not like this?
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    How could you not like this?
    Meh
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by [SIZE=7
    jamil[/SIZE];7919838]Imma just gonna come out and say it. Not a big bacon fan.
    REPORTED!

Where are the mods when you need them? It is as bad as the cops when some idiot is racing in and out of traffic.

2+2=4

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast