• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    :lmfao: President Trump referred to mayor Pete Buttigeig as Alfred E. Newman, and the mayor didn't get the reference.
    Of course not, he's too young, but the media obligingly put up side-by-side pics of the mayor and Alfred E., and the similarities are hilarious!

Trump sure does know how to push peoples buttons. :stickpoke:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    As many have said before, "I think some of the things he says are brilliant and some of the things he says is moronic". Guess which category this one falls in?:rockwoot:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    medium_2019-05-11-09e3194547.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    :cool: oh, just noticed this is post #4000. I might catch The Mouse one day...about 10 years after he dies. That is one prolific rodent.

Its the hammer. I was well ahead of him until he became a mod and started having to maintain high visibility to keep things proper.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Is that anything like frog gigging?
    [video=youtube;i5j5axZzcH0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5j5axZzcH0[/video]

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :lmfao: President Trump referred to mayor Pete Buttigeig as Alfred E. Newman, and the mayor didn't get the reference.
    Of course not, he's too young, but the media obligingly put up side-by-side pics of the mayor and Alfred E., and the similarities are hilarious!

Trump sure does know how to push peoples buttons. :stickpoke:

Eh, I don't think any buttons actually got pushed in that exchange. Buttplug saying he had to Google that wasn't an admission of ignorance. He's basically calling Trump outdated and old. Trump needs to do better than that. It appears that Trump and many of his supporters don't realize he did not come out on top of that exchange in the public eye...well...those for those under 60.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Eh, I don't think any buttons actually got pushed in that exchange. Buttplug saying he had to Google that wasn't an admission of ignorance. He's basically calling Trump outdated and old. Trump needs to do better than that. It appears that Trump and many of his supporters don't realize he did not come out on top of that exchange in the public eye...well...those for those under 60.

Mad's still pretty well known in social/pop culture, even my young son knows about it. I doubt he's gone through his 37 years with never seeing Mad magazine or any reference. It was more likely just his attempt to play it off.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

I'm sorry that old hag lost your election but you don't have to suffer alone anymore.

Do you need a hanky? .....puppy? .....bubbles? Just contact SafePlace.org or text 4HELP and they will set you up. :yesway:
    https://www.nationalsafeplace.org/

Top Bottom