For what purpose Republican Senator Burr subpoena Donald Trump Jr ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    North Carolina Senator Richard Burr, ranking member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, has issued a subpoena to Donald Trump, Jr. Apparently the 448 page Mueller report was not sufficient for Burr to feel that enough has been done to uncover any skullduggery perpetrated by Donald Trump, Sr. or any of those closely associated with him. Those who support Burr, including some Republicans, are asserting that the subpoena is not about the Mueller report, rather the committee wants to make sure they thoroughly investigate the alleged allegations re: the Russians interference in the 2016 presidential election.

The Republicans surely have enough rhetoric coming from the Never Trumpers and entrenched Democrats to fight against. Now it seems the Republicans want to give aid and comfort to the enemy i.e. the Democrats. There are currently 20 investigations ongoing that are aimed at the Trump presidency. At what point can it no longer be refuted that this whole choreographed effort is nothing more than a witch hunt by group of sanctimonious politicians ?

Constitutional crisis says Rep. (No neck) Nadler and others. The swamp apparently is far deeper and wider than anyone suspected or can accurately define. Our Republic faces the real possibility of being destroyed. The tipping point will continue to grow ever closer with the election of radical leftists like Cortez and jihad intended individuals like Omar and Ilman.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The continuing efforts against the Trump administration and the Trump family are nothing but a campaign of harassment because they simply hate everything about them.

The haters are the ones abusing their positions of power delegated to them by the Constitution for political purposes.

That right there is the crisis.

Herr Vogel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Rossburg
    Furthermore, consider the fact that Trump's tenure as president as finite; eight years is all he's got assuming he gets re-elected. Every hour he spends defending himself against baseless accusations is an hour he cannot allocate towards meaningful action.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Furthermore, consider the fact that Trump's tenure as president as finite; eight years is all he's got assuming he gets re-elected. Every hour he spends defending himself against baseless accusations is an hour he cannot allocate towards meaningful action.

And conversely, the same with the house and senate. Personally, as a Libertarian who wants less govt and fewer laws, I see this as a good thing. The more time they spend chasing their tails on this boondoggle instead of doing things like passing more stupid laws is a good thing. You know how you give a toddler a toy to keep them busy so they dont hurt themselves or or otherwise get into trouble? Yeah. This crap is kinda like that toy.

I dont like that they are acting like jackwagons, but its better than the alternative of them using this energy for more gun control, higher taxes, etc.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I see it just as likely that if Trump had not had to deal with this bull****; we would have a wall, comprehensive immigration reform in the four pillars model, a stake through the heart of the ACA with possible action toward a market driven replacement and infrastructure spending in place

To me it's the same old losing strategy of trying to seem fair and balanced in an era when the factions could not care less. Fighting the last war so when they look in the mirror they can delude themselves that they see principles

Edit: I we allow the progressives to drag us two steps leftward, and when given the chance only drag them one step back to the right then our fate is sealed

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I smell a rat with this Burr guy. He is not running for re-election and unless he is a babbling idiot, he knows this is BS. Looks like a RINO that the Dems got to.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I see it just as likely that if Trump had not had to deal with this bull****; we would have a wall, comprehensive immigration reform in the four pillars model, a stake through the heart of the ACA with possible action toward a market driven replacement and infrastructure spending in place

To me it's the same old losing strategy of trying to seem fair and balanced in an era when the factions could not care less. Fighting the last war so when they look in the mirror they can delude themselves that they see principles

Edit: I we allow the progressives to drag us two steps leftward, and when given the chance only drag them one step back to the right then our fate is sealed
    That is a much bigger swing than just not investigating his every breath.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I doubt he spends much time on this. Other than reading and tweeting anyway. He has people to defend him when needed.

Top Bottom