• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Having watched as this unfolded, I can say with some certainty, that this article is not hyperbole. It was clear that the left was out to get him and what they "had on him" was quite innocuous, but enough to ruin him.....and his father is already a sitting Superior Court judge.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/05/crushed_by_the_leftist_juggernaut_one_lawyers_story.html

I went from almost a judge to being fired within the space of forty-eight hours. Why? Because it came out that I was a conservative.

I had read stories about conservatives being blacklisted, fired, having their careers and reputations destroyed because of their political views. Never once did I dream it could happen to me, an insignificant lawyer in an insignificant part of the country. But just this past week the nightmare happened, and I learned firsthand the consequences of running against the leftist hive that dominates our world.

Here are the article that was part of the hit job:

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local...cle_728e2515-8797-5512-a565-03abf8c48e79.html

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    In a word, disgusting. I view the Dem party as enemies of America. They are excellent in working lockstep to promote their lies to a naive electorate. Sad that the Gov. rolled over.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Facebook strikes again. Someone obviously felt or knew he had political aspirations if they took those pics and kept them.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    [FONT=&quot]"While Democrats always circle the wagons around their own, Republicans will fall over themselves to throw their own under the bus."

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]To a man of the Left, politics are close order drill. To a man of the Right, politics is a game of Muckleball.

[/FONT]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This a tragic and unjust outcome, but not surprising considering the circumstances and players involved. I would not be surprised if someone employed by Facebook gleefully supplied data from the "deleted" account when they learned the motives.

And, Gov. Holcomb is a giant *****.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Nothing in this story surprised me except his firm cutting him loose so quickly. I was actually shocked by that.

As for the governor, he was presented with 3 candidates who made it through the process and I can't blame him for choosing a non "controversial" choice.

...who is a political insider, to be certain.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Other apparent posts include shared memes that Allen-McCloud described as “insensitive and inappropriate.” One meme, originally posted to a Facebook page called The Comical Conservative, depicts a 1950s-era American family on a road trip to Mexico.

“We’re almost to Mexico, kids!” the caption states. “After we cross the border illegally, we’re gonna demand citizenship, not pay taxes, refuse to learn their language, criticize their country, and call them racists for wanting to send us back.”

That's "insensitive"?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Most of the posts contain commentary and links to stories by conservative media outlets such as National Review and The American Conservative.

Oh no.
    Let's wring our hands.
    Weep and Wail.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ultimately, the commission chose not to consider the material in connection with Sedia’s candidacy because it could not be authenticated and was sent anonymously, Funk said.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Nothing in this story surprised me except his firm cutting him loose so quickly. I was actually shocked by that.

As for the governor, he was presented with 3 candidates who made it through the process and I can't blame him for choosing a non "controversial" choice.

...who is a political insider, to be certain.

I can recognize the political expediency and self-preservation demonstrated by his choice and still blame him for being a giant *****.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom