Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    An investigator investigates the investigation of the investigation by another investigator...

po9inFx.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    An investigator investigates the investigation of the investigation by another investigator...

You don't believe that the certainty of punishment for wrongdoing will serve as a deterrent against future abuse?

Personally, I think the people that tried this need to be broken - and the sooner the better, before the trail goes cold. Because if we aren't allowed to change the direction of our gov't by peaceful means, the remaining alternatives are ... messy

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Most of the evidence has already been uncovered, all that needs to be done is to verify it and put it in order.
    Then they can build the gallows and clean the swamp.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    This is pretty much how i feel whenever i hear on the news the cops (any agency) prosecutor (any county) are investigating another one.
    Smoke and mirrors.
    Until you are on the receiving end of one...it's more like a kick in the balls or someone taking a steaming dump on you. The ones I've either been the focus of or a part of are anything but smoke and mirrors, regardless of popular opinion.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    So what is your opinion of IA?
    I have no issue with them. They are very necessary. Now our IA only deals with department violations. Any possible law violations by us are investigated by SIU (Special Investigations Unit). What I see more often is police officers being arrested and charged with crimes that Prosecutors would NEVER file on non-LEO's. Yes, I agree that we are held to a higher standard however, that isn't reflected in the law and I don't like inconsistent law application.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Anyone following along knows that a half-a-dozen crimes that make Watergate look like jaywalking have been perpetrated by the deep state and previous administration.

This is how it works, I read about the crimes in reporting by John Solomon and Sara Carter in 2017 and 2018, they are denied by the perps and ridiculed by the Democrat media. Then in the past month the NYT begins reporting the crimes as procedural issues and when the inditements come they will claim it is old news...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It’s called “getting out in front of it” That’s why you see Comey, James Baker and now Brennan are making the rounds right now pedaling thier spin.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Anyone following along knows that a half-a-dozen crimes that make Watergate look like jaywalking have been perpetrated by the deep state and previous administration.

This is how it works, I read about the crimes in reporting by John Solomon and Sara Carter in 2017 and 2018, they are denied by the perps and ridiculed by the Democrat media. Then in the past month the NYT begins reporting the crimes as procedural issues and when the inditements come they will claim it is old news...

Indeed, all while growing about Mueller as if he had brought down a cesspool of corruption with a bunch of convictions on procedural violations that would not have existed without his investigation causing them.

woodsie57

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Whats we have here is another example of the racist, sexist republicans picking on Barry and Hillary. The point is to discourage any future women or black men from trying for the presidency.

Top Bottom