• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Milano is like those three silly women that somehow got elected into the House last year. The more attention paid to their words, the more they are empowered and consequently keep spewing bull:poop:. BS that the loons are glad to buy into and repeat, repeat, repeat.

We are much better off to give them a "meh," and NEVER repeat their name.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think it's interesting that she ridicules John Voight for being a has-been when he was a core character on "Ray Donovan" and a key element in the show's success. What has she done lately other than use social media?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think it's interesting that she ridicules John Voight for being a has-been when he was a core character on "Ray Donovan" and a key element in the show's success. What has she done lately other than use social media?

Yeah, but she was in "Who's the Boss" starring beside acting great, Tony freakin' Danza man! :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sounds like an unhinged attention whore to me swerving herself into everyone else's lane in order to get noticed. I don't give a rat's ass if you're a "celebrity" or not.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If this country still had insane asylums, this crazy broad would certainly be a permanent resident of one. Just another nutty Hollywood nobody who is surviving by saying every crazy bull**** thought that pops into her hollow head on social media.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If leftists want to prove to me how dedicated they are to their beliefs, self-immolation would convince me.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Never really saw here as cute.....:dunno:

She was cute if you are her same age and grew up at the same time. Now she's just a nasty tramp.
    BTW, Fox News creates a forum for these Hollywood wackos to stay relevant by quoting their garbage or copying their tweets. I like Fox News but I do get tired of everyday looking at the Fox News website and about 50% of it is Alyssa Milano said this or Joy Behar said that or Jim Carrey made another painting of the President or DeNiro says he's going to punch Trump. Blah, Blah. If Fox News would quit quoting these wackos they wouldn't have a forum to tick off us conservatives. Fox News should ignore them.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    She was cute if you are her same age and grew up at the same time. Now she's just a nasty tramp.
    BTW, Fox News creates a forum for these Hollywood wackos to stay relevant by quoting their garbage or copying their tweets. I like Fox News but I do get tired of everyday looking at the Fox News website and about 50% of it is Alyssa Milano said this or Joy Behar said that or Jim Carrey made another painting of the President or DeNiro says he's going to punch Trump. Blah, Blah. If Fox News would quit quoting these wackos they wouldn't have a forum to tick off us conservatives. Fox News should ignore them.

I am with you, but Fox has never been what I consider conservative but rather conservative enough to stir the pot from the other side without really addressing much that is truly important.

Oh, and Alyssa has in common with AOC that if sheisgoodfor anything, it does not involve thinking and probably isn't done on her feet.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    And he's the recipient of an Academy Award and four Golden Globes.

And she's got . . . ?

. . . more natural looking implants than her first set when she was late teens/early 20s?

I'm going to admit that I've watched about every episode of "Charmed," but I'm not sure what any of the stories were. Still of fan of that vintage of Shannen Doherty!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Never really saw here as cute.....:dunno:

You're ruining my childhood, CM.

I'd like to think that if she just fulfilled my childhood dreams, I would have made her a different person.

EDIT: She's opposite me on just about every issue, but I at least respect that she's out there doing something rather than living, and promoting, a totally hedonistic lifestyle like the rest of Hollywood (e.g. The Kardashians). In my book, that's not an idiot or crazy, just completely misguided and wrong. Well, the "sex strike" is incredibly ironic, because, (A) you're promoting the concept that women's bodies exist to pleasure men, and (B) you're telling women what they can't do with their bodies.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Alyssa Milano Calls For Strike On Starring In Any Noteworthy Film Projects

article-4186-1.jpg

Top Bottom