Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Mueller press conference

Mueller held a press conference today - 30 days after he released the long anticipated report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. He stated the report speaks for itself and that he wouldn’t make any additional comments. And THEN he went on to say they couldn’t prove Tump DIDN’T do anything illegal. And reading between the lines, he implied that he thought Trump was guilty but they couldn’t prove it. The standard now, according to Mueller, is not one of presumed innocence, but one of “we don’t have sufficient evidence to charge you but we know you are guilty.”

Apparently the theory of presumed innocence no longer applies in our culture of laws. Mueller, in my opinion, has now shown himself to be a Department of Justice stooge who has revealed that he is no different than Comey. This is a continuing orchestrated impeachment attack on Trump which will only stop when Trump is no longer President.
    Last edited by amboy49; 05-30-2019 at 06:35.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

What the spinning heads did with this after it was over just made my head hurt. They have shown their hands. Cards are on the table. They are all in.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Prosecutorial protocol dictates that if you can’t bring charges then you shouldn’t be commenting on potential wrong doing.

Mueller broke protocol with his political statement by basically saying that they didn’t have the confidence to exonerate the President on the issue of obstruction but because of standing DOJ rules it prohibits indicting a sitting president. Then he goes on to tell Congress there is another option for dealing with potential wrongdoing.

He basically gives the impression to Congress that his Special Counsel believes there may be a case for wrongdoing but thier hands are bound by DOJ rules and they should run with impeachment.

This was an intentional political statement by Mueller. Something that breaks with protocol and it calls into question his integrity all along.

In hindsight he should have been fired IMO.

User Info Menu

Maybe he should have been. But I think it's far better that he was kept and given the rope he needed to hang himself because he sure did it.
    Democracy can stand anything but democrats. - J. Harshaw

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Dane View Post
    Maybe he should have been. But I think it's far better that he was kept and given the rope he needed to hang himself because he sure did it.
    I tend to agree. This whole thing stinks. I'm very skeptical about Mueller's handling of this whole obstruction thing. I think it was designed as a guideline for impeachment.

I'm starting to believe he might of made a deal with the Democrats to put out a statement bolstering their impeachment case in exchange for testifying. I say that because at Democrat House Commitee Chair Nadler's press conference following Mueller's statement Nadler was asked if Mueller would still be compelled to testify and he was non committal. Said something to the effect that Mueller's statement gave them everything they needed.

In light of that I do indeed call in to question Mueller's integrity and I think he at some point turned into a political creature for the Democrats. I also think in part Mueller pushed this obstruction thing to placate all the bloodthirsty handpicked Democrat supporting mongrels on his Special Counsel team when they could'nt dig up anything to pin Trump with on collusion/conspiracy. They did'nt want to come up empty handed concerning Trump after an exhaustive thorough investigation.

User Info Menu

I always believe "he who gets their first, wins". I truly believe the current justice department needs to start indicting, and in a fury that makes heads spin. The House wants to impeach and the House will impeach UNLESS, Barr starts acting and issuing indictments now.

Mueller had 2 years to try to straighten out their illegal efforts that started in the Obama administration. If Barr fails to do anything now, we will experience the bloodless coup right before our eyes. Ay this point it can go either way; depends on Barr's next move.
    NRA - Life

Expert

User Info Menu

There is nothing new under the sun.

For what ever reason it would seem Mueller is playing the Fred MacMurry role from "The Caine Mutiny".

Passive/aggressively presenting "facts" only from his perspective as an "authority" to indicate a need for action without any self commitment...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo59 View Post
    There is nothing new under the sun.

For what ever reason it would seem Mueller is playing the Fred MacMurry role from "The Caine Mutiny".

Passive/aggressively presenting "facts" only from his perspective as an "authority" to indicate a need for action without any self commitment...
    We can hope that BARR-ney Greenwald will torpedo Mueller and harpoon Nadler the Whale (metaphorically speaking).
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I've heard it said that there has been bad blood concerning other matters between Nadler and Trump going way back before Trump even considered running for office. IMO there is a conflict there and Nadler should step aside as commitee chair on this one.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    I've heard it said that there has been bad blood concerning other matters between Nadler and Trump going way back before Trump even considered running for office. IMO there is a conflict there and Nadler should step aside as commitee chair on this one.
    Probably some sort of NYC/Tammany spat, now being played out on the national stage financed by tax dollars from hard working Americans.

Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast