High as a kite in the people's republic.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    All things aside on the gun debate. How did Smoking Cig's become the worst thing for your health but smoking Pot is good. Also My company has a program where we give wood burning stoves with a stove pipe on them so that 3rd world countries houses don't have open fires in the house. So Obviously even natural smoke from fires are bad for your lungs.

if the nanny state is worried about your health then why are they making it easier for you to damage your lungs. (edible's aside from this discussion).

And maybe I'm way behind but is the preferred method of using MJ still Rolling your own is some zig zags

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    And I'm with ya. Anything that requires me to draw known carcinogens into my lungs sounds fishy to me. I'm reminded of Pop always walking around the garage with a Black Label in one hand, and a cigarette in the other. And how he now walks around the house with an oxygen tether.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    All things aside on the gun debate. How did Smoking Cig's become the worst thing for your health but smoking Pot is good. Also My company has a program where we give wood burning stoves with a stove pipe on them so that 3rd world countries houses don't have open fires in the house. So Obviously even natural smoke from fires are bad for your lungs.

if the nanny state is worried about your health then why are they making it easier for you to damage your lungs. (edible's aside from this discussion).

And maybe I'm way behind but is the preferred method of using MJ still Rolling your own is some zig zags

A friend told me that rolling J's is a waste of product.
    They prefer small metal or glass smoking instruments.

No pappers required.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

There are half a million ways ingest THC besides smoking the actual plant.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Can it just be legalized so we can move on? Maybe the kids will stop thinking smoking it makes you cool and the obnoxious stoner culture can fizzle out. Smoking weed, or drinking too much, is not a personality.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It's more than a little telling that the best thing these s***hole cities can put forward to offer is "well at least we'll let you get high to cope with living here".

Like, lord forbid I have higher aspirations for myself or my community than laying around getting high all day.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's more than a little telling that the best thing these s***hole cities can put forward to offer is "well at least we'll let you get high to cope with living here".

Like, lord forbid I have higher aspirations for myself or my community than laying around getting high all day.

[video=youtube;vH5qJNl8qDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH5qJNl8qDM[/video]

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

Be careful with that wide brush. To paint all people who enjoy cannabis as worthless stoners is not too far off of painting all gun lovers as sociopaths.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    As a retired law dog I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I had to thump drunken idiots who resisted arrest.

I CAN say exactly how many times I had to do that with marijuana users: ZERO.

The drug war may very well be the stupidest, most counter-productive policy this country has ever adopted.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    There was a hilarious study that was made public in the late seventies or maybe even 1980 that said drinkers were prone to running red lights and pot smokers stopped for green ones.

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    There have been a few gov ordered studies that have proven it safe dating back to the 30s.

Weed control is about keeping the classes separate.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    There have been a few gov ordered studies that have proven it safe dating back to the 30s.

Another fun story.
    When the oh so very British Empire formed up in India it was decided to rid the workers of cannabis.
    Well, that's what was used in place of hops and when you try to take away the working mans beer...

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    According to the senior psychiatrist at NY's Mid-Hudson Forensic Psychiatric Institute for housing the criminally mentally ill the one common thread linking the 300 killers, arsonists and cannibals housed there is long term cannabis use; directly linked to schizophrenia. Feel free to believe whatever you want.

Personally I don't care what you do. But if you do something that clouds your reason (I don't care what) and you chose to endanger the rest of society with your irresponsible actions (like driving stoned on I don't care what) then the penalties need to fit the deed.

Until laws are in place that make it so onerous you won't drive/operate heavy machinery/shoot while stoned/drunk/high I don't favor making it any easier for people to do so. If you injure someone you shouldn't see the light of day for years (I'd prefer monitored house arrest so you can continue to be a cost to your family not society), if you kill someone it should be a quick trip through the felon zapper. If you're found stoned on house arrest see option b:.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

Lolwut?

See, this is why I INGO. Marxists have been writing catrillion word treatises since before we were born about smoothing out the tiers of society...and the whole time, alls we ever needed was some stankweed.

Rock on man...:rockwoot:

Top Bottom