Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 312 of 372 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 322 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3720
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

If you love anti-American riots, thank our universities.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    Because the “judge” is a Democrat, and is buddies with BHOzo?
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

User Info Menu

Those damn white people and their...

*bends over, pulls card out of ass*

... Moving their legs fast.

Well aren't you lively... did something nice happen?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post

Has anyone informed Carl Lewis and Hussein Bolt? Or the countless Ethiopians that win all the marathons?

User Info Menu

Well Vox is basically a bottom dweller so at least they are within their field of expertise.

Orthodox Christian | NRA | GOA | MGNOC | ARRL Member | Purdue Alumnus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post

I guess this New York Trashwrapper columnist never heard of Abebe Bikila, or Kip Keino (who didn’t know they must have been “white Ethiopians” or “white Kenyans”).
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey1911 View Post
    I guess this New York Trashwrapper columnist never heard of Abebe Bikila, or Kip Keino (who didn’t know they must have been “white Ethiopians” or “white Kenyans”).
    Or Jesse freaking Owens
    Well, I ain't always right but I've never been wrong,
    seldom turns out the way it does in a song.
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

User Info Menu

See. This is a good example of white frigidity, where you refuse to accept the privilege you have and the guilt you deserve. Instead of just accepting that you're hopelessly white, you have the the temerity to try to say that examples of people of color running excuses the fact that you all jog, which oppresses women and people of color. It's problematic.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    See. This is a good example of white frigidity, where you refuse to accept the privilege you have and the guilt you deserve. Instead of just accepting that you're hopelessly white, you have the the temerity to try to say that examples of people of color running excuses the fact that you all jog, which oppresses women and people of color. It's problematic.
    I never considered jogging a sport, and I don't flash an evil grin thinking about who I am oppressing as I head out the door. I run because I have a big fat ass. In fact, the best part of my day is when I take the last step of that miserable run.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    What if I don’t jog?

INGOer #18,319