Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 313 of 372 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 323 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3720
  1. #3121
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    What if I don’t jog?
    You’re still white. So you could jog. Not jogging while being white is itself a privilege and therefore is oppressive. I’m pretty sure there’s even a microagression in there somewhere.

    See. You can problematize everything including the opposite of every thing.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

  2. #3122
    INGO Clown printcraft's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Running shoes are made by non white slave labor.
    You people are insidious from the top down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

  3. #3123
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Running shoes are made by non white slave labor.
    You people are insidious from the top down.
    You people?
    If you love anti-American riots, thank our universities.

  4. #3124
    Grandmaster GodFearinGunTotin's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    You’re still white. So you could jog. Not jogging while being white is itself a privilege and therefore is oppressive. I’m pretty sure there’s even a microagression in there somewhere.

    See. You can problematize everything including the opposite of every thing.
    But my knees are shot. Jogging, even the idea of jogging is not a privilege I can even seriously contemplate.

    Seriously though, why do people take these brainiacs seriously? It takes not intellectual muscle to come up with new iterations of this tired crap.
    INGOer #18,319

  5. #3125
    Grandmaster GodFearinGunTotin's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Running shoes are made by non white slave labor.
    You people are insidious from the top down.
    I’m wearing white shoes. I shall call them “insidious” from now on.
    INGOer #18,319

  6. #3126
    Grandmaster foszoe's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Wow! I am so far behind I didn't know there were shoes for whites.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    I’m wearing white shoes. I shall call them “insidious” from now on.
    Orthodox Christian | NRA | GOA | MGNOC | ARRL Member | Purdue Alumnus

  7. #3127
    Expert Mikey1911's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Running shoes are made by non white slave labor.
    You people are insidious from the top down.
    Given the location of and working conditions in the Nike shoe factories, does that make Michael Jordan one of those insidious “you people”??
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

  8. #3128
    . . . GPIA7R's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Running shoes are made by non white slave labor.
    You people are insidious from the top down.
    Well aren't you lively... did something nice happen?

  9. #3129
    Grandmaster BugI02's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    Wow! I am so far behind I didn't know there were shoes for whites.
    You didn't see the stories back in 2016 that NB were the 'official shoes of white people' because a corporate senior VP praised Trump (for his position on TPP)

    I immediately bought a couple pairs of 574s
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

  10. #3130
    Master Hatin Since 87's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    You didn't see the stories back in 2016 that NB were the 'official shoes of white people' because a corporate senior VP praised Trump (for his position on TPP)

    I immediately bought a couple pairs of 574s
    Where can one acquire these “white people” shoes?

    I always called them cowboy boots

    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

    Often imitated, Never duplicated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge