Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 316 of 372 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 326 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3720

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    NB - New Balance. You can get them at FrontRunner or Finish Line (although retail is awash in Nike crap) or many place online. Eastbay has a good selection an decent prices towards the end of summer

Edit: One of the things I really like about 574s is they don't use that mesh crap that is sold as a way to lighten the shoe (as if carrying 3 ozs less weight would make a difference to most of us) but in reality appears to be designed to hasten the breakdown of the shoe and heighten sales
    I’ve had NB’s before. I like the mesh. Not because it’s lightweight. It breathes well. They last about a year for me. And it’s not the mesh that wears. Most shoes become uncomfortable for me within a year.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    About reducing the diversity programs. Okay Google.

Rather than the narrative being pushed, that it’s Google trying to change their image with conservatives, maybe the lawsuit they settled with Damore taught them a lesson about how bat**** crazy it is to hire “diversity officers”. Maybe they figured out that these diversity programs only flip the oppression rather than eliminating it. Maybe they figured out that these people are ****ing crazy.
    That's an awfully thin limb you're on out there.
    INGOer #18,319

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    After reading of Taylor’s crushing sacrifice, I am forced to re-examine my life. I think there might be the odd Cessna or Piper in one of my hangers I can probably live without...if it means saving the environment.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-private-jets/
    She's so brave! What happens when the 900 is in the shop now that the 50 is gone?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    She's so brave! What happens when the 900 is in the shop now that the 50 is gone?
    She calls WheelsUp and borrows a Citation X?
    Last edited by Mikey1911; 05-14-2020 at 08:20.
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

User Info Menu

I’ve had NB’s before. I like the mesh. Not because it’s lightweight. It breathes well. They last about a year for me. And it’s not the mesh that wears. Most shoes become uncomfortable for me within a year.
    I think your feet get bigger when the rest of you does
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

About reducing the diversity programs. Okay Google.

Rather than the narrative being pushed, that it’s Google trying to change their image with conservatives, maybe the lawsuit they settled with Damore taught them a lesson about how bat**** crazy it is to hire “diversity officers”. Maybe they figured out that these diversity programs only flip the oppression rather than eliminating it. Maybe they figured out that these people are ****ing crazy.
    Or maybe they do their own inhouse presidential polling?

Attachment 87090
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

I agree with the 1st and 3rd statement. Can you elaborate on the 2nd statement? In the moment I would agree with all 3 statements.

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I have no problems with diversity.
    I do have problems with diversity just for the sake of diversity.
    I do have problems with special treatment, even if that treatment were to benefit me.
    Orthodox Christian | NRA | GOA | MGNOC | ARRL Member | Purdue Alumnus

User Info Menu

I guess I'm not sure how to elaborate on that.
    Hire someone because they do a good job. Not because of the color of their skin, religion, or ethnicity.
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Hire someone because they do a good job. Not because of the color of their skin, religion, or ethnicity.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Uh-oh, you forgot that “most important” of “protected classes”:

”Sexual Orientation”

Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia