Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 367 of 370 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3692

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Some people don't understand, what you use against others, can be used against you.
    True enough. Way too many of us never think it through, that that sword might swing the other way someday, when the “other guy” is in control of it.
    INGOer #18,319

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

The Penn State School of Liberal Arts tweeted out the following. It didn't go over well and was later deleted. You can probably guess why.

It is past time to defund the university Marxist indoctrination system.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    The Penn State School of Liberal Arts tweeted out the following. It didn't go over well and was later deleted. You can probably guess why.

So now equality is offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post

Only if it's equality for conservative students I'm guessing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    ​Well, they can't be offering equality for !HATE SPEECH! now, can they?
    So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time...

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

Conservative students must be oppressed, rooted out, and ejected at every opportunity according to those who hold power. Saying that they are welcome at the university is not allowed.

Edit- Related:
    African American Studies department calls on Penn State to require 'structural racism' courses
    In an open letter to President Eric J. Barron, the department alleged Penn State is an unwelcoming environment to non-whites.
    Seems more like they are bending over backwards to be welcoming.
    Last edited by Phase2; 1 Day Ago at 09:42.
    It is past time to defund the university Marxist indoctrination system.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

Conservative students must be oppressed, rooted out, and ejected at every opportunity according to those who hold power. Saying that they are welcome at the university is not allowed.

Edit- Related:
    African American Studies department calls on Penn State to require 'structural racism' courses

Seems more like they are bending over backwards to be welcoming.
    Need to grow your department?
    Want to make sure your indoctrination is spreading?
    Want a raise?

Make the classes mandatory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

An observation on “intellectuals”, from “Atlas Shrugged”, through the voice of Fred Kinnan, the national labor leader who doesn’t seek to evade what is the meaning of total government control of the economy through “Directive 10-289”:

“Your kind of intellectuals are the first to scream when it's safe--and the first to shut their traps at the first sign of danger. They spend years spitting at the man who feeds them--and they lick the hand of the man who slaps their drooling faces.

Didn't they deliver every country of Europe, one after another, to committees of goons, just like this one here?
    Didn't they scream their heads off to shut out every burglar alarm and to break every padlock open for the goons?
    Have you heard a peep out of them since? Didn't they scream that they were the friends of labor? Do you hear them raising their voices about the chain-gangs, the slave camps, the fourteen-hour workdays and the mortality from scurvy in the People's States of Europe?
    No, but you do hear them telling the whip-beaten wretches that starvation is prosperity, that slavery is freedom, that torture chambers are brother-love, and that if the wretches don't understand it, then it's their own fault that they suffer, and it's the mangled corpses in the jail cellars who are to blame for all their troubles, not the benevolent leaders: intellectuals.
    You might have to worry about any other breed of men, but not the about the modern intellectuals: they'll swallow anything. I don't feel so safe about the lousiest wharf rat in the longshoremen's union: he's liable to remember suddenly that he is a man--and then I won't be able to keep him in line. But the intellectuals? That's the one thing they've forgotten long ago. I guess it's the one thing that all their education was aimed to make them forget."
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

User Info Menu

here's a new 45-years-later metoo accusation

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/stat...12050850136073

Miranda Savage Pacchiana, 51, claims brother, "Mythbusters" star Adam Savage called himself the “raping blob” when he assaulted her “repeatedly” between 1976 and 1979 while they lived together in Sleepy Hollow.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    here's a new 45-years-later metoo accusation

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/stat...12050850136073

With Savage? He's a pretty big lefty tool for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.