Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 54 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    "gender doesn't exist and gender categories are bad but i'm gonna rigidly transition from one to the other" - Things that totally serious people think
    Hell, Rapinhoe is already a pre-op trans, isn't she? A little time under the knife and she/he can play with the boys.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Very savvy. The Trump haters are just waiting to be manipulated by someone they can canonize- no risk to a leftist in bashing Trump at all. All upside.
    What caliber of cannon are we going to use?
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

This is a complete clown show, pandering to the weakest minded dullards. There is no "pay gap" here. These chicks are making a LARGER share of profit than the men are. You can't just force the women's soccer league to be more profitable.

What, do you think you can mandate that everyone watch it?

Pay Gap Between Men's And Women's Teams Reveals Shocking Truth That People Are Paid To Play Soccer
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Hell, Rapinhoe is already a pre-op trans, isn't she? A little time under the knife and she/he can play with the boys.
    I think that’s the point....she probably couldn’t play on a men’s Div 1 college team anywhere in the country.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

I think that’s the point....she probably couldn’t play on a men’s Div 1 college team anywhere in the country.
    There was a story several years ago that they lost to a U-15 team like 5 - 1, but supposedly it was just a warmup and “they weren’t trying”.
    Don't practice until you do it right; practice until you can't do it wrong.

Master

User Info Menu

California: Generates power by wind, but then shuts off the power when the wind blows.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianPatriot View Post
    There was a story several years ago that they lost to a U-15 team like 5 - 1, but supposedly it was just a warmup and “they weren’t trying”.
    C'mon, give the ladies some credit. The final score was 5-2.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

THE MARS AND VENUS OF SOCCER: UNC soccer coach Anson Dorrance on the difference between coaching men and women
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

This is probably someone's hill.

The man's ex-wife decided to raise the boy as a girl "preparing him for "chemical castration at age 8" and a future sex change surgery, which the father may be forced to help pay for."

Trust no one. The minute God crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them.

User Info Menu

This is probably someone's hill.

The man's ex-wife decided to raise the boy as a girl "preparing him for "chemical castration at age 8" and a future sex change surgery, which the father may be forced to help pay for."

That's easy....
    Take the boy and disappear. The mother is putting the kid in harms way. Eventually you're in the clear when all the BS drops off.

Doing the right thing isn't always legal at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Page 54 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast