Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

I could go for a "Kill Bill/Kill Bill 2" era Uma Thurmond as Bond.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    RIP Bond movies

And when it bombs, it'll be fodder for racism, sexism, sameism... not anything to do with the actress (I had to search for information about her... limited acting career thus far), the change in character, or the movie itself.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ultra...good View Post
    Re-make of Charlies Angels with 3 guys?

And the 'woke' James Bond will win picture of the year, awards for best leading actor etc etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

They haven't made a non-boring Bond movie in decades. Who cares who or what they cast in the role?

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    They haven't made a non-boring Bond movie in decades. Who cares who or what they cast in the role?
    Daniel Craig is Bond to me. Of course, I think Christian Bale is Batman too, if that tells you anything.
    Don't practice until you do it right; practice until you can't do it wrong.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ultra...good View Post
    Re-make of Charlies Angels with 3 guys?
    Biblically speaking all angels are males, or at least female angels are never mentioned. So that makes sense.
    Don't practice until you do it right; practice until you can't do it wrong.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    If they wanted a female agent, they should just make a movie about a female agent. There have been plenty of them.

It becomes an issue when they call it a James Bond movie, because James Bond is a man not a woman.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    RIP Bond movies

James Bond fans wanting 007 to be either black or female? You mean all 1% of the fans? Good luck filling the theaters when that one releases.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    James Bond fans wanting 007 to be either black or female? You mean all 1% of the fans? Good luck filling the theaters when that one releases.
    I suspect this will go over as well as the 2016 version of Ghostbusters. From Wikipedia: However, due to its high production and marketing budget of over $350 million,the film ended up being one of the biggest box office bombs in history, with losses of up to $125 million for the studio.

Ghostbusters 2016 was only the second movie in the franchise; I hate to see what will happen to this venerable 50 year franchise.

On the other hand, the Bond series survived On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I suspect this will go over as well as the 2016 version of Ghostbusters. From Wikipedia: However, due to its high production and marketing budget of over $350 million,the film ended up being one of the biggest box office bombs in history, with losses of up to $125 million for the studio.

Ghostbusters 2016 was only the second movie in the franchise; I hate to see what will happen to this venerable 50 year franchise.

On the other hand, the Bond series survived On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
    Yeah, by basically pretending it never happened.

They should have made her 00---something other than 7. If they had been smart, they would have done a movie with Bond and the new agent to introduce her and test the waters. Then they could spin it off if there was interest.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast