Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
    I have faith that American ingenuity can manage to fling her to whatever state will accept her. Or into the ocean, in the event that we can't find one.
    Wait. That last part won't work. That would be an unacceptably cruel thing to do to a shark that never did anything wrong to any of us!
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

She's already attempted to jump the shark once....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    She's already attempted to jump the shark once....
    That poor shark.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

She was afraid of him?
    She's 50 percent bigger.
    And during the interviews, she seemed to be the attacker.

She can't stand long?
    Except when there's a camera.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Master

User Info Menu

Confederate railroad lost another show due to politics.

https://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/...up/1827210001/

probably be replaced with crap like Florida Georgia line or something.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    From the comments:
    If a Trans Woman sits in that chair and a similar situation occurs........ Is the chair Transphobic?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Stupid PC bull**** run amock. Why don't you just get the "Baby Shark" kids to come and perform?

Master

User Info Menu

The Great Meme PURGE Is Upon Us, Instagram BANNED 30+ Accounts with no warning or explanation

These accounts had ~33 million followers and that large a group can have a huge impact.

Democrats: Vote for us and we'll take away your cars, your guns and your meat.

Master

User Info Menu

Progressivism is a form of insanity. It has no practical limits built into it to keep people from running off the end of the pier.

Seattle-Area Councilman: Hosing Off Poop-Covered Sidewalks Might Be Racially Insensitive
    The area surrounding King County Superior Court includes a homeless shelter and other social-services organizations and has become an “unsanitary and potentially frightening” scene — one “that reeks of urine and excrement” — according to an article in the Seattle Times. Desperate for help with the disgusting environment, two of the court’s judges have asked the city to please power-wash the poop-covered sidewalks. That seems like a pretty reasonable request, but apparently, one councilman is worried that doing so might be a form of microaggression.

According to the Times, Councilmember Larry Gossett “said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.”
    Democrats: Vote for us and we'll take away your cars, your guns and your meat.

Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast