• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    With respects to Maria Orsic and the multitudes of her predecessors going back a few millennia, I've had a lot of fun over the years sifting the chaff and watching the story line develop on the new boogie men.
    https://www.foxnews.com/science/christopher-mellon-official-ufo-sightings-real

In the early sixties a couple of family friends (one of them the Texas Dept of Corrections pilot) were tailed by a craft with twelve blue lights that left a glowing trail behind when it went vertical. And then the super market tabloids were full of scary stories of livestock mutilations and abductions. Even Larry, Moe and Curly were fighting Martians.

So now Uncle Sam is saying yep, they're here. And I know what Wernher von Braun said about them.
    This could be quite a show.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They want our gold so they can use the nuclei to produce the secret, stable high atomic weight materials that control and power their technology :tinfoil:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You mean all this time they've really been stealing people's fillings?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Von Braun the father of our space program was well versed in “aliens”.

If we are being “visited”.

1. Natural Resources

2. Zoo planet

3. Future human time traveling

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Von Braun the father of our space program was well versed in “aliens”.

If we are being “visited”.

1. Natural Resources

2. Zoo planet

3. Future human time traveling

One more:
    4. Lookie-loos from the programming team running the software for the computer simulation we live in.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    One more:
    4. Lookie-loos from the programming team running the software for the computer simulation we live in.

24ko9y.jpg

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Anything you see flying that you can't identify is a UFO. I can say that about a fair number of avian species in the yard.

If space traveling aliens can get here and they have any other intention than observation/tourism we're already toast (maybe we'd have an app they're interested in?). But, you know, a space program of our own is too expensive/bothersome/boring so let's not deal with that.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Can you imagine how terribly hostile of a place the universe would be if aliens used their overwhelming technological advantages to travel gazillions of light years to sexually molest people and shove implants up their sinuses?:n00b:

That has the same effects on my thinking processes as the seventh or eighth Cleopatra reincarnation.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    So really, what is Uncle Sam up to with announcing "They're heeeere"?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    They aren't here and never have been.

I've heard those stories since the 1950s and have seen the many blurred photos. Today, nearly everyone in the world has a hand held high quality camera and yet we see no increase in the pictures or in their quality. Lab equipment can detect things down to parts per billion and we find nothing new where "they" have been. One thing "they" have done is generate income for people who have pushed this scam since recorded history began.

You can say that......

"they" always follow the money

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I take the view that they've always been "here" but I don't know what they are.
    But that says nothing for why Uncle Sam is saying they're here. Uh, whatever they are.

Top Bottom