• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    FTA: “Here’s my problem with that argument,” Morgan shot back. “More people were shot dead in America that week than have died from guns in Paris since the Second World War.”

Is he really comparing Paris... a CITY... with strict gun laws for the last how many years... with a NATION of more than 300 million?

:rolleyes:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I try not to listen to or defend ANYTHING he says, and prefer to focus on his actions. He's like a See 'N' Say - pull the string and you never know what claptrap will come out. More interested in what he's doing (SCOTUS, regulations, taxes, etc.), and I'm sure I won't like all of that, either.

But it beats the hell out of the potential alternatives, past and future (so far).

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I try not to listen to or defend ANYTHING he says, and prefer to focus on his actions. He's like a See 'N' Say - pull the string and you never know what claptrap will come out. More interested in what he's doing (SCOTUS, regulations, taxes, etc.), and I'm sure I won't like all of that, either.

But it beats the hell out of the potential alternatives, past and future (so far).
    Exactly where im at.
    Im tired of everyone else flapping their gums and talking big everytime Trump says something they dont like. Wherr the hell where they under obama? Trump is the best president weve had in a long time.no he isnt perfect but he IS theesser of the evils.
    I dont care if you elected Rand Paul as president (who I love), you cannot fix this crap hole govt unless all branches of government are not corrupt. Congress is a cesspool.
    Heres a fact. This government is ****ed. It will NEVER be the republic left to us by our founders because it is too far gone. We have a illusion of freedom in this country. Ok sure we have it better off than any other nation yes, but we are not truly free.
    If you want to change it then they gave us a way to do it constitutionaly. The start is a constitutional convention of states. Until the govt fears and respects the people once again then we will have false freedom and a corrupt government. That's all im saying.

Terry4570

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    N.A. IN.
    Exactly where im at.
    Im tired of everyone else flapping their gums and talking big everytime Trump says something they dont like. Wherr the hell where they under obama? Trump is the best president weve had in a long time.no he isnt perfect but he IS theesser of the evils.
    I dont care if you elected Rand Paul as president (who I love), you cannot fix this crap hole govt unless all branches of government are not corrupt. Congress is a cesspool.
    Heres a fact. This government is ****ed. It will NEVER be the republic left to us by our founders because it is too far gone. We have a illusion of freedom in this country. Ok sure we have it better off than any other nation yes, but we are not truly free.
    If you want to change it then they gave us a way to do it constitutionaly. The start is a constitutional convention of states. Until the govt fears and respects the people once again then we will have false freedom and a corrupt government. That's all im saying.
    Very well said or written ,Sir . :yesway:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

This, so much. He's like a broken toy that spews contradictory, low-IQ gibberish every time you pull the string. What comes out one day doesn't matter, because it won't be anything like what comes out the next.

Top Bottom