• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    So she's hanging it up...who can blame her. Being surrounded by the idiots in the bought-and-paid-for media has got to wear a person down. I respect the job she has done, too bad the circus has folded up, she's got a lot of experience dealing with unruly clowns in the press corps.

I hope her replacement is at least half as good.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So she's hanging it up...who can blame her. Being surrounded by the idiots in the bought-and-paid-for media has got to wear a person down. I respect the job she has done, too bad the circus has folded up, she's got a lot of experience dealing with unruly clowns in the press corps.

I hope her replacement is at least half as good.

They tend to not last that long in that job. I can see why, the days of 150 year old anti-Semite Helen Thomas are viewed as the good old days.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sanders was a spunky gal that didn’t take any crap from the so called “professional journalists” that basically just wanted to protest and debate her at the weekly White House press gaggles.

I wish her well. I liked her style.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    She was one of a kind. To watch her run those idiots in circles was a real treat. She exposed the press for wwhat it has become.
    I wish her well in all things.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Who would be a good replacement? Mark Levin or Laura Ingraham?

Levin would be great, but I do not see him giving up his job at the Blaze. Ingraham. . meh.

I am not a fan of his radio show but Hannity would do a good job I think. Of course he will not give up his salary at FOX.

Dennis Miller would be a fun one to watch, talking over all their heads. He is quick on his feet and a total smart***. Thats my pick right there.

Curious to see who the sucker is who takes the job. Sarah has done an outstanding job.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The liberal tolerant leftist had a good time body shaming and making fun of her looks... she held up well to it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The liberal tolerant leftist had a good time body shaming and making fun of her looks... she held up well to it.

First WH Press Secretary to need security. That says a lot, about her hanging in as long as she did and those on the other side of the aisle.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Maybe Trump will eliminate or modify the position. The press conferences have become continuous personal and professional harassment sessions of Republicans by the Democrat media. Switch to tweets, info releases via the White House web site and periodic press questions which Trump fields all the time during events. Show the press that technology has replaced their function and simply communicate directly with the people. The press has become spin-and-publish rather than reporting facts. *Every* communication that is currently spun should be easily available to the public so the two can be easily compared. Re-purpose and rebuild the press room for something more useful going forward, like storing janitorial supplies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Alex Jones. He’ll start a fight with everyone just for the hell of it.

Top Bottom