Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    This guy sucks as a warmonger.
    In his defense, he hasn't really tried yet.

I'm waiting for him to say that the best way to treat Iran is to just walk up and grab it by the oil hole.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    In his defense, he hasn't really tried yet.

I'm waiting for him to say that the best way to treat Iran is to just walk up and grab it by the oil hole.
    And T.Lex wins the internet for today!

User Info Menu

​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    Ah, funny you would mention this. Iran has excellent hackers and have already proven that they can take down US assets, no problem. They developed the ability AFTER they caught the US rigging their centrifuges to blow.

A hacking technique was developed by the US under Bush then turned the hell loose on Iran under Obama. The Iranians countered by screwing up NYC pretty bad.

It's been a cyber standoff from then from what i've heard.

Using Tapatalk to annoy my INGO buddies cameramonkey & churchmouse. Hi!
    Are you sure about the part where you say this is a post-centrifuge thing? There is a former spy who says he was recruited into the Revolutionary Guard shortly after the 1979 revolution for his shills as a programmer with the purpose of causing mayhem.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Like Hop, my understanding is that post-Stuxnet, they invested heavily into cyber warfare. Previously, they may have been "good" or "adept."

After, they were closer to l33t.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Unless
    Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Like Hop, my understanding is that post-Stuxnet, they invested heavily into cyber warfare. Previously, they may have been "good" or "adept."

After, they were closer to l33t.
    Know who else has invested heavily in cyber warfare? North Korea.

That doesn’t necessarily relate to this thread unless the Norks shared with Iran but I threw it out there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Unless
    Know who else has invested heavily in cyber warfare? North Korea.

That doesn’t necessarily relate to this thread unless the Norks shared with Iran but I threw it out there.
    They share most everything else, so why not?
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Yeah, there's been speculation/evidence of Iran funding DPRK nuke development so as to get the expertise without doing so on their own soil. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if there was collaboration on cyber tactics, too.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Or just tell the Arabs to deal with the Persians their own way. Which has been going on for 4000 years. There's no reason for us to get in the middle of someone else's gang turf war.

Just like everyone has screwed up dealing with North Korea by accepting the ridiculous notion they're a nation that matters. "Oh, North Korea is angry and making war noises!"

So? If they actually do anything, nuke 'em. In the meantime, ignore Lil Fatty like the petulant child he is.

Trump handled that one right. "Tell Lil Kim mine's bigger and mine works." Don't dignify a third world $#!+hole with credibility.

Back to Iran--most of the middle class are Western educated and would love for the Ayatollahs to go away. And keep in mind it was President Peanut who interfered and let that debacle happen. The Shah was a bully, but that's the only coin that works in that part of the world. He was an effective bully.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    Or just tell the Arabs to deal with the Persians their own way. Which has been going on for 4000 years. There's no reason for us to get in the middle of someone else's gang turf war.

Just like everyone has screwed up dealing with North Korea by accepting the ridiculous notion they're a nation that matters. "Oh, North Korea is angry and making war noises!"

So? If they actually do anything, nuke 'em. In the meantime, ignore Lil Fatty like the petulant child he is.

Trump handled that one right. "Tell Lil Kim mine's bigger and mine works." Don't dignify a third world $#!+hole with credibility.

Back to Iran--most of the middle class are Western educated and would love for the Ayatollahs to go away. And keep in mind it was President Peanut who interfered and let that debacle happen. The Shah was a bully, but that's the only coin that works in that part of the world. He was an effective bully.
    I disagree. Iran was a peaceful democracy... but Iran planned to nationalize its oil industry, and wouldn't abide by the dictates of the US/UK, so we overthrew their democracy and installed the Shah.

I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast