Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 381
  1. #131
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    I’ll take glass factory for $200 Alex

  2. #132
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Sounds like as long as Iran doesn't kill anyone they are free to blow up all the **** they want.
    And if that **** just happens to be in Iranian airspace do they have the right to shoo it down?

    I know for a fact that we cannot trust what the US Spook agencies tell us. That has been proven and we also know they can create almost any "intel" they think we might want to hear. Something like "the drone was in international airspace" when destroyed.

    So can anyone come up with a plausible reason why Iran would shoot down a US drone in international airspace? I cannot think of one good reason. Maybe the fact that US drones have invaded Iranian airspace in the past would make one consider that perhaps this one was as well and the spooks are looking to cover their tracks on the provocation?

    And why would Iran place mines on oil tankers? What do they gain?

    I can tell you what the Sauds or the Israelis might gain from provoking a US attack on Iran. A proxy to fight their battles for them. The Sauds are great at doing this as are many others in the ME.

    Thank God Trump saw through the smoke and hasn't gone off half-cocked. We have no reason to bomb or otherwise attack the Iranians. They pose zero threat to the USA.

  3. #133
    Grandmaster ghuns's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    ...so we overthrew their democracy and installed the Shah.
    And sent Norman Schwarzkopf's daddy to help form their secret police.
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

  4. #134
    Grandmaster Thor's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Yeah, there's been speculation/evidence of Iran funding DPRK nuke development so as to get the expertise without doing so on their own soil. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if there was collaboration on cyber tactics, too.
    That particular AXIS of evil is still intact. Syria and NK just had a meeting were they declared solidarity, planned to develop economic ties (as nonexistent and laughable as those economies are) and to work together to get sanctions lifted, Iran is in that huddle too with the ChiComs standing behind them all.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

  5. #135
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    A part of me is seriously wondering if there might be a *itchslap coming July 17th.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  6. #136
    Grandmaster T.Lex's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    A part of me is seriously wondering if there might be a *itchslap coming July 17th.
    Nah, it'd have to be June 16, late in the day EDT, for it to matter.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  7. #137
    Plinker Pepi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mgderf View Post
    If they continue with their enhanced uranium enrichment, Israel will take care of those.
    I think that's right around the corner. like maybe this week...

    Yes ... I hear a faint roar of F16 in the far distance

  8. #138
    Grandmaster BugI02's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I disagree. Iran was a peaceful democracy... but Iran planned to nationalize its oil industry, and wouldn't abide by the dictates of the US/UK, so we overthrew their democracy and installed the Shah.
    If we (the US) is the cause of so many of the world's problems, why do they keep looking to us to fix them?

    To paraphrase: Oh, you're from the world outside the US? Which part, the part whose ass we kicked or the part whose ass we saved (there will be some overlap of the two lists)
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

  9. #139
    Sharpshooter Mikey1911's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I disagree. Iran was a peaceful democracy... but Iran planned to nationalize its oil industry, and wouldn't abide by the dictates of the US/UK, so we overthrew their democracy and installed the Shah.
    Quite right; we had no business overthrowing Mossadegh just because Winston Churchill asked us for help keeping Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (now BP) from being nationalized.

    But Eisenhower and his “military-industrial complex” (starring the Dulles Brothers and featuring Kermit Roosevelt) apparently decided that we owed one to Winston.
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

  10. #140
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    If we (the US) is the cause of so many of the world's problems, why do they keep looking to us to fix them?

    Because with that "help" comes billions and billions of dollars to scam.

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge