Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Big boats can carry a lot of things they're not supposed to.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoManAaron View Post
    I think that's an overly simplistic view. We didn't kill every German or Japanese soldier, let alone every German or Japanese civilian that shared their ideology. We killed them until they gave up. The Iraqis gave up and generally wanted to get their country back in order after the war, but the post-war police action failed for a large variety of reasons - some within our control and some not in our control.

I agree with Kut - twice! Germany and Japan were fairly modern nations with a fairly educated populace and both cultures valued order and self-improvement. It's a lot easier to start with that as a base, install your puppet gov't, and build up to democracy from there. Iraq was more of a challenge, but might have been a success if we had done a better job. Afghanistan? Forget it! Too many fractured loyalties, too backwards culturally, and minimal civilian education.
    Was thinking about Japan this morning while indulging in a little furniture building, musing over how they let themselves get suckered into a war with us.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKBJ View Post
    Was thinking about Japan this morning while indulging in a little furniture building, musing over how they let themselves get suckered into a war with us.
    Do you know why all the ships of the new Japanese navy have glass bottoms?

That's so they can see the old Japanese navy.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

No, IndyDave, why is it that all the new Japanese ships have glass bottoms?

User Info Menu

Speaking of glass, over the weekend, Iran exceeded the cap on the "purity" of enriched uranium under the 2015 deal. They'd already exceeded the cap on the amount of low-enriched uranium.

It'll still be awhile before they can get to weapons-grade, but it shows their willingness to get there.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Speaking of glass, over the weekend, Iran exceeded the cap on the "purity" of enriched uranium under the 2015 deal. They'd already exceeded the cap on the amount of low-enriched uranium.

It'll still be awhile before they can get to weapons-grade, but it shows their willingness to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post

U235 or smen, the updated middle eastern version of guns or butter

It would be difficult for us to stop them from enriching, it is impossible for them to force us to loosen the tourniquet on their economy

If we choke them out before they break out, it's all good; and the more they waste on weapons the faster they run out of oxygen. Do they truly believe that what happened to The Shah can never happen to them?
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    U235 or smen, the updated middle eastern version of guns or butter

It would be difficult for us to stop them from enriching, it is impossible for them to force us to loosen the tourniquet on their economy

If we choke them out before they break out, it's all good; and the more they waste on weapons the faster they run out of oxygen. Do they truly believe that what happened to The Shah can never happen to them?
    They probably figure they are safe after the atrocities involved in killing off everyone they deemed not on board with the Islamic State. I am satisfied there will be a special layer of Hell for those pieces of ****.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    They probably figure they are safe after the atrocities involved in killing off everyone they deemed not on board with the Islamic State. I am satisfied there will be a special layer of Hell for those pieces of ****.
    Yup, 74 virgin succubi. Step right up boys and die for your religion of hate.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

But why are the Japanese ship bottoms made of glass?

Oh well, who was it the californium was being smuggled to?

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast