Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Research the readiness of the German military. If they're prepping to defend themselves, it's going to take wa-a-ay more than 2% of GDP
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Yeah, when it's time to stop the grinning and drop the linen their expenditures are going way up. No choice. That 2% committed to for NATO is probably going to get rolled into a new alliance before too much longer and will require much more.
    Last edited by NKBJ; 07-14-2019 at 05:11.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKBJ View Post
    And Germany and Japan are both now prepping to defend themselves.
    My two cents says they both have their own WMD components sitting on shelves ready for assembly.
    As I was advised by a friend who retired from the .gov, Germany had built a working bomb by the end of the war. It was eventually expended as a test after its capture with disappointing performance, but then again, they have had over 70 years to think about it.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Something I read about and heard discussed*, there was an incident in Germany with a Luftwaffe pilot logging seeing a flash / fireball, radio interference, in general what sounded like it could have been a nuke test. Any how, it was interesting, remembered and gave me something to wonder about.

*Dr. Joseph Farrell, always lots of fun no matter where he goes.

User Info Menu

Something I read about and heard discussed*, there was an incident in Germany with a Luftwaffe pilot logging seeing a flash / fireball, radio interference, in general what sounded like it could have been a nuke test. Any how, it was interesting, remembered and gave me something to wonder about.

*Dr. Joseph Farrell, always lots of fun no matter where he goes.

Except, we'd still be seeing the radiological effects.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49029053

Iran admits seizing a fuel tanker that was "smuggling" oil.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

PLA participated in exercises in Germany?
    My oh my this really is a brave new world.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Except, we'd still be seeing the radiological effects.
    Yep, I've wondered where it could have been touched off and which way the wind was blowing.

Sorta related: Hey did you see a while back that the buried leftovers were found from Germany's WWII enrichment program? For years the voices toting the party line were saying where's the DU if Germany had an enrichment program. Then somebody stuck a backhoe in the first barrel. And now it's (mostly ignored) history.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Iran is long overdue for someone to call thier bluff.

User Info Menu

Yep, I've wondered where it could have been touched off and which way the wind was blowing.

Sorta related: Hey did you see a while back that the buried leftovers were found from Germany's WWII enrichment program? For years the voices toting the party line were saying where's the DU if Germany had an enrichment program. Then somebody stuck a backhoe in the first barrel. And now it's (mostly ignored) history.
    https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/p...german-uranium

Kinda looks like the tesseract from the MCU.

Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast