Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Like a land war in Asia.
    Seeing how things are extremely dicey in that region right now, yes exactly. Or even the frozen tundra north of that, they haven’t been too thrilled with our military actions in the Middle East historically.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

Who is Iran acting against?
    Who is their opponent?

User Info Menu

INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKBJ View Post
    Who is Iran acting against?
    Who is their opponent?
    Us. We pulled out of the Nuclear Deal and re-imposed sanctions. Iran is making the rest of the world pay the price. Everyone else is either going to have to wave a bigger carrot at Iran or we're going to have to re-enter the deal.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Us. We pulled out of the Nuclear Deal and re-imposed sanctions. Iran is making the rest of the world pay the price. Everyone else is either going to have to wave a bigger carrot at Iran or we're going to have to re-enter the deal.
    You mean the agreement that they were violating anyway? Good riddance to bad rubbish. So what if we pulled out of it? What's stopping them from trading with the other signatories? We weren't the only party to that agreement. Pretty obvious that the others agree with us if they're going along with the sanctions. They just didn't have the cajones to pull out themselves. Now they get to blame us.

User Info Menu

Pulling out of the Iran deal was a case of 3 dimensional checkers by the Administration. Probably not a great move.

Having said that, Iran is acting like Somali Pirates. I say blow their asses to Kingdom Come!

We can avoid a ground war and keep it in the air over Iran. But, Israel might not exist after the ensuing battles.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Pulling out of the Iran deal was a case of 3 dimensional checkers by the Administration. Probably not a great move.

Having said that, Iran is acting like Somali Pirates. I say blow their asses to Kingdom Come!

We can avoid a ground war and keep it in the air over Iran. But, Israel might not exist after the ensuing battles.
    I think Israel could take care of business themselves as long as Russia stayed out of it.

User Info Menu

I don't know. It depends on who else might enter the fray.

But, it's time to put the Iran theocracy back on its heels. Blow up infrastructure until the citizens change the regime.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    I don't know. It depends on who else might enter the fray.

But, it's time to put the Iran theocracy back on its heels. Blow up infrastructure until the citizens change the regime.
    Well, that's the idea behind the sanctions, but yeah, a few explosions for emphasis might be effective.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Why would we pull out? Who made the choice? For what desired results?
    And that list of nations with Iran on the end of the list...
    That list came from who?

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast